uk wall flixs

Guest monty burns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OhThatBoy@Oct 29 2004, 05:12 PM

just moved to London.

could anyone please tell me if the wall in grove park/lee, located in Northbrook Park still is legal?

im a student, and painting illegals would get me kicked out of UK if getting caught.

would be cool if someone knew.

cheers.

Unfortunately Grove park legal wall got knocked down around a year or so ago cause of the state it was in it was a danger to the public apparently

I didn't take the picture so don't blame me...I'll try to replace

it with a better one soon as...

otik.jpg

Otik Sunderland 2004.

OH! By the way...I saw a copy of the new G.tism and the Liverpool

jam was in. There was loads of flix featured from

that jam that I hadn't seen before.

Anyone know an online source for all the

flix from that session?

Originally posted by brasse hed@Oct 29 2004, 05:58 PM

youdontlearn:did you flik the fakah peice for the magazine near that earl if so pllease post it, its quite funny i was meant to be down there that day. ahh well

nah sorry mate, :( it must have been gone over, coz i didn't see it.....i might have missed it though ...I've got some others from Crouch end, i'll post em...

damn it some real nice flicks but theres a whole loada shite ones too (martins heron!!!)(but i like the moz one but germ...say no more can we delete some? never mind..

anyways word to the ones who are smacking it....they know who they are...plus the new g.tism is shite...whats happend to one of the greatest mags of all time?...bring back the magazine editions and get rid of the big 15pound books!!!! (coz there full of shit)

anyways should have an update of flicks once iv mastered the technique of scanning flicks without a scanner..mmm

easy..

ps SNEAKS...are we ever gunna hook up? try and bell me sometime soon..

Originally posted by pesky@Nov 2 2004, 02:24 PM

damn it some real nice flicks but theres a whole loada shite ones too (martins heron!!!)(but i like the moz one but germ...say no more can we delete some? never mind..

anyways word to the ones who are smacking it....they know who they are...plus the new g.tism is shite...whats happend to one of the greatest mags of all time?...bring back the magazine editions and get rid of the big 15pound books!!!! (coz there full of shit)

anyways should have an update of flicks once iv mastered the technique of scanning flicks without a scanner..mmm

easy..

ps SNEAKS...are we ever gunna hook up? try and bell me sometime soon..

How can you say the new Graphotisms shit when there's an interview with the wallnuts in there!? The only thing that confused me was the lack of any DPM feature?

safe pesky.

if you can, do you wanttodo something towards the end of this week? it shouldnt be to hard to get it sorted!! lol

yeh, i got confused about the lack of a dpm feature in graphotism. that was the only reason why it got racked!

hahahahaha pert...u must be from reading? to b honest that was a hell of a long long (so long i had to say it twice) time ago im shocked that u would care enough to remember!!! hahahaha...as iv always said graff is a learning experience and one that i am glad to of ventured and still im finding new treks....bstoke toys huh? and to be honest theres betta styles and writers coming outta stokey (from lil kids) than that euro trendy stuff that all reading writers are copying (exclude those who dont)...im not trying to cause beef..i shud have stated that i prefered the old ways of graphotism when it was real... and yes the wallnuts are a valuble crew to the graffiti game but stil unless the whole edition was on them it would maybe be worth getting!! im jus saying the book gtisms are full of the same trains and the same dubs etc....i do enjoy the interviews that are worth reading (u know it people are allowed to have personal preferences) or am i wrong?

anyways..im not sorry for what i said, i said it cos i believe it....

nuff said...ok back to the programme...

Pesky mate, i think that dissing anything that hasnt got arrows poking out of it with cheesy lightning bolts and cracks and shine by calling it "cheesy euro" is far more trendy than painting something that is a bit different. Im not from reading but there is some good writers out there doing quite a lot so dont be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Originally posted by selondon@Nov 1 2004, 09:08 PM

can anyone tell me how to get to crouch end legal wall? there is no tube station is there?

yeh dude, get tube to finsbury park and get w7 bus, when u get to top of the hill on ur right u'l see these totem poles things, get off le bus, and ur standing on top of the tunnel.

look pert i said what i said cos i have an opinion...i prefer proper letter structures...thats my flex....so what i like traditional graffiti with arrows and interlocking shapes...but lightning bolts who does them? mmm... anyways jumping on the 'bandwagon'? please iv never liked the lazy euro styles..since day one and ive said that...i dont like it....but there are 2 diff styles of euro the one with lumps and messy shite (which i seem to see alot of!!!) i hate. then theres the ones that have taken it and done something orig with it...to be honest 'pert' u could be some old skool writer with all the styles in the world...but i dont care...i call the euro style a trend cos it is...a couple of 'well known' boys bought it over here and everyone has copied it..am i right? i aint wrong! it WILL pass....(euro something different? issit tho? u see it everywhere!!!!) as a famous writer once said UK and USA are the same..u get the good the bad and the damn right ugly!!!!

and plus if u aint from reading why u getting all beefed up? i ws only tryin to state that reading isnt what it used to be..

look pert u can reply with whatever...but at the end of the day ill have an explanation to what i have said...

sneaks email me...

and droptheknife email me i lost ur addy...

ps sorry for the beef cheifs...

easy..

Archived