THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

15 hours ago, Lew Blum said:

Where do y'all get your stickers made? I wanna get vinyl stickers that will hold up well in the elements and are hard to remove (but not eggshells). I'm in the US. I don't need colors or diecut stickers. Who has the best prices? I'm not gonna use Stickermule.

What’s your reasoning for no eggshell? I thought they were the standard?

That Bus166 site is probably pretty good. Wonder what the price comparison is to eggshells?

I haven’t had stickers made in over a decade and they were always super cheap ones.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

What’s your reasoning for no eggshell? I thought they were the standard?

That Bus166 site is probably pretty good. Wonder what the price comparison is to eggshells?

I haven’t had stickers made in over a decade and they were always super cheap ones.

I've heard from friends that eggshells are a real pain in the ass to apply. You have to be real careful peeling them off the backing or they start to split apart (like they're designed to do). 

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

My beef with the Asians here is that among the choices there's always something like salted plum or lemon.  Seems like a terrible drink to start, but when you're sweating your nuts off in a foreign country and need a cold drink but can't read the language, total bummer if you unknowingly select that choice.  Sapporo anything is usually a safe choice. 

It’s gotten worse! Now they throw tapioca balls in those weird flavor shits! Or this other snot like jelly stuff seems to be big right now. When the flavor is questionable AND it has the texture of a raw oyster it’s like walking into a trap. But yeah-got to keep trying them for the adventure! 

2 hours ago, Lew Blum said:

I've heard from friends that eggshells are a real pain in the ass to apply. You have to be real careful peeling them off the backing or they start to split apart (like they're designed to do). 

Not sure about the premade ones but for the blanks they changed the format a bit and have a tab on them so you can peel more easily. They’re still prone to falling apart more in the cold but before they were pretty frustrating. You still have to be careful-they eventually start to come apart if you pull them off the backing and walk around with them cupped in your hands looking for an opportunity to pop them up esp if it’s cold or wet. They do cost a lot but it’s a fun splurge. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wyeast said:

It’s gotten worse! Now they throw tapioca balls in those weird flavor shits! Or this other snot like jelly stuff seems to be big right now. When the flavor is questionable AND it has the texture of a raw oyster it’s like walking into a trap. But yeah-got to keep trying them for the adventure! 

How adventurous have you been?  Those machines always seem to have one choice that's a juice box of like sweetened asparagus juice.

• LOL! 1

On 8/13/2024 at 10:51 PM, Lew Blum said:

Where do y'all get your stickers made? I wanna get vinyl stickers that will hold up well in the elements and are hard to remove (but not eggshells). I'm in the US. I don't need colors or diecut stickers. Who has the best prices? I'm not gonna use Stickermule.

i like machinestudio(the bus msk site..), but i've never had stickers made personally i just think the quality seems decent and the prices competitive.

Edited by nicklesndimes
  • Like 3

On 8/13/2024 at 7:51 PM, Lew Blum said:

I just remembered that @misteravenmakes stickers 😂. Not sure he wants to make any of our stickers…..? But he is capable.

Anyone remember Kinkos? I had a friend who worked there and would load me up with “pre paid “ cards. I forget the exact details of the scam but it looked legit to “the man” so he never got in trouble and I made tons of free stickers and crappy T-shirts. Good memories!

On 8/14/2024 at 1:51 PM, One Man Banned said:

How adventurous have you been?  Those machines always seem to have one choice that's a juice box of like sweetened asparagus juice.

I dunno-sweetened asparagus juice might not be half bad? I’ll eat the salted squid guts but draw the line at raw horse and chicken. I got nephews who eat everything so I can throw them at the really wild stuff (they went in for seconds on the horse)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...