HAPPY 20 you sexy ho

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

It must be a nice thing to be beautiful. Everyone will pay attention to you and say mindless things because they want to get into your pants.

yeah. if it were my birthday everyone would be telling me to shut the fuck up. but maybe thats just cuz its me.

your proubly the only person that has the power to get on my nerves over the internet. or maybe its all the fucking retards that follow every post you have and tell you how much they want to fuck you. im gonna tell you this plain and simple. YOU ARENT THAT PRETTY. the reason people pretend they like you is because they hope you will post more pictures of yourself naked. now you have a few options, 1: you can continue to e-cock tease and eventually people will hate you cause you dont post pictures anymore. 2: you can post more pictures of yourself, and satisfy everyone exept a select few and contunue this cycle of retardation. or 3:you can stop acting like and e-slut graff whore and actually speak like a real person instead of saying shit like "Originally posted by Kettiecat

and now pictures of me in my birthday suit.....

lol

made you look."

choice is yours ho

Archived