Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElectricitySucks

cracking you knuckles and stuff...

i have cracking my knuckles, back, neck, shoulders, fingers, elbows, wrists, and feet for like 4 years now. this is becoming a problem. im addicted. does anyone else have this problem and is there anything you can do to solve it?

thanks.

i can crack my hands just by clenching a fist. ive had each one of my knuckles/fingers broken a minimum of twice due to bone crushing hardcore llama wrangling.

Originally posted by Glik0

i can crack my hands just by clenching a fist. ive had each one of my knuckles/fingers broken a minimum of twice due to bone crushing hardcore llama wrangling.

grrr tough guy here

yeah all those sacks with that fluid that lubricates my points are basically going to be empty by the time i reach 20.

I read somewhere that its been proven that cracking your knuckles doesnt really lead to arthritis........true or not???

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I fucking hate people who crack their knuckles with a passion... I'm pretty damn flexible and can do things with my body that people cringe when they see it, but hearing cracking knuckles is like fingernails on chalkboard for me...

Most of you think that cracking your knuckles doesn't cause arthritis. Dr. Thomas J. A. Lehman agrees, saying "cracking your knuckles is socially unacceptable, but medically irrelevant."

http://creakyjoints.com/survey/results001.shtml

Question: Can “popping” or “cracking” your knuckles or other joints lead to the development of arthritis?

Answer: Unless you injure the joint (such as dislocate it, which is very unlikely), you will not promote the development of arthritis by cracking your knuckles.

http://www.health.pitt.edu/academic/MM2000/ArthQ&A.htm

its the bomb.

Eventually, you may have rough surfaces moving against each other, to which the body might respond by swelling, increasing the amount of fluid and blood in the area. In the end, you could have a joint ("arthro") that is inflamed ("-itis").

http://www.coolnurse.com/health_faqs2.htm

If I were you, I'd stop cracking your neck.. ever since I stopped my neck has hurt a lot less and I used to do that shit as much as I could during the day..

i always cracked my knuckles in algebra id be all silent and outta nowhere this huge ass crackin soud would just echo through the room

when i cracked them i wouldnt look up cuz i would know everyone is starrin at me

but seriously i stopped crackin my knuckles when a girl told me not to...........isnt that wierd/sad/pathetic

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this