Fuck Graffiti

LA_Nostalgia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KUKU 1er
Originally posted by podrido

i think im gonna change my name to BUFF and just draw a big buff line everywhere like a true gangstah.

beat that anti graffitit! you're gonna buff BUFF with a bUFF? i odnt think so hahahahahahahahalkdkjsahfdkjdhsakj

LOL...

1.) that kids face says it all: "Fuck the buff"

2.) If youre covering graffiti, You need permission. You just cant walk up to a legal wall and start covering it without asking. Unless its in a wash type area where nobody cares. There are such people who follow writers/bombers around buffing after they leave. Those people think there doing a good deed, and dont worry about any legal repercussion.

hahahahahaha

i am so glad i'm not the only one who noticed half these bastards are barefoot......

whats up with that?????????

i would worry about getting some shoes on my feet before i gave a shit about graffiti

and where do they grow these monions??????????????

Guest Los Angeles
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Reverb

I love the buff

most of this shit is gang graffiti that they re buffing. Gang graff is hot, but i can see why stupid ass middle aged white people would think its bad. That is why the buff started, but these ignoramuses just kept it going cause theythink that its all violence. Buffing=More spots, and thats my 2 cents

Archived