Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
destroy1

is 2 pac really dead?

Guest mopius

no he lives down in my basement...my mom told me to get that thug nigga out of here, so yeah, he will be returning soon...

Guest Secs Oner

he was pretty still when i fucked his dead corpse...

so yeah, he is.

i heard him and billy ray cyrus were actually the same person, so no hes still alive.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

this junk is messed up

i hope hes dead. i didnt like him when he was alive and i dont like now that hes "dead". when will his music ever end?

I still will be listening to the pac 2. He most surely has a new single out that is slammin but you guys can wha wha i dont like 2 pac his shit is wack bla bla all you want

old tupac = good

new tupac = ass

2pac is dead, stop speculating...fucking Elvis part 2 and shit. RIP 2PAC

KILLA MEROOOO

Guest platapie

well guys i didnt want to have every1 find out like this but. im 2pac thats right your pal plats is 2pac i have a new album about to drop and life is pretty in hawaii mad huenys yah. peas thug life forever

That niggas dead dead dead, and if he does come back to life some haters just gonna shoot him dead again. So just let the muthafucka rest.

how can you all consistently overlook the recurring number 7? I don't have all the details, but 7 day theory, 7th month of seventh year or some shit..theres a bunch of coincidences surrounding the death. 7 years after the shooting(2003) we can expect him to return as the Black Jesus. you can all thank me for letting you in when the day arrives. picture me rollin

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this