for all those who LOVE to HATE...this one's for you.

Guest Graff Jesus

Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

sure guy i'll let you know how it is this dudes name says it all and id bet money that all the fucking fairies that are on here with the "he doesn't bite" talk are biting themselves so they are giving themselves a tap on the shoulder for defending an ally in biting...yeah go ahead talk shit about me all i do is speak the truth on here and look at all the glorious hatred that gets recieved everytime you say some shit about how he doent bite you back me up without realizing idiots.....i honestly never give opinions only facts....

heres an example for you fruits who posted those comparison flicks...i saw that when revok started doinf that line in the 3d....... which by the way is nothing new old school shit really....this kid starts doing it i could point out a bunch of this type of shit but whatever like i said in the first place you can talk all the shit you want but you know in your head you are a style theif..........

and im spent.

if your statement is true, than why arent you calling REVOK a biter? you said yourself that it is an oldschool technique. so who is biting? i have also seen PYSA doing that highlight in his 3d's. as well as ADGE KOSH'n and a host of others. so who is biting. all of them? and while we are on that subject, are you trying to say that no one can ever do something that some one has done before? cause that would mean anyone who uses arrows is a biter. it would also make all of us biters cause we all spray paint shit, which has been done before. you are contradicting yourself. i personally see no major similarities between BITER and REVOK. sure they both use that 3d highlighting technique. but are you really being that anal as to say that no one can do something unless its totally original.

just out of curiosity post one of your recent peices and let us pick you apart. so we can see who you are chompin........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah go ahead talk shit about me all i do is speak the truth on here and look at all the glorious hatred that gets recieved everytime you say some shit about how he doent bite you back me up without realizing idiots.....i honestly never give opinions only facts....

It's almost humorous that you've tricked yourself into thinking what you believe is "the truth", when the fact of the matter is that you're just a dumb bitch, trying to be a martyr for a false sense of reality. Just because people think you're a fucking idiot doesn't make what you say any more correct, don't fool yourself into thinking that it's reinforcing what you believe. What you say isn't a fact, it's just pointless fucking speculation. You don't know shit about any of these guys. Fact is if you were some fucking graffiti hero you wouldn't be a nameless shit talker lost among the masses. What a fucking waste of my time typing this shit.

sure guy i'll let you know how it is this dudes name says it all and id bet money that all the fucking fairies that are on here with the "he doesn't bite" talk are biting themselves so they are giving themselves a tap on the shoulder for defending an ally in biting...

i never said that dude doesnt bite...mabey he does, mabey he doesnt...i dont give a shit either way and thankfully i dont have the time to worry about it...i already went over my stance on this whole thing in another thread so i wont do it here but just like i previously stated, there are very few innovators in graffiti right now and im banking on the fact that those innovators and truly original writer have better things to do than act like little bitches via internet....if you arent swift enough to read between the lines there that means that 99.9% of the people constantly getting on here bitching about biting are doing the exact same thing they bitch about...they just happen to be a heard of nobodys with no risk of being called out. mabey it should be mandatory for every one of you to post up one of your oh-so-original peices when making your biting comments...i guess that would take the fun out of lurking in the background throwing shit at people who are actually doing something....

thats just my 2 cents though and like i said...being a graff jocking retard isnt my full time profession...too bad for you kids

Guest crack is wack

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/November/15/stamp_original/111520029124549.jpg'>

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/28/stamp_original/1028200211074043.jpg'>

begr=biter but its funny a guy who writes biter has caught so much heat for biting... maybe theres something in the name??? maybe its just dumb but i do think his shit is clean but it does look like all the other west coast nonsense.... and their only haters when you take what they say to heart if you dont give a fuck then their just more idiots who yammer...

ewww !!

I love this shit, NATRL, BITER, TYBOE. . Nastyness!!!! when I first went to the bay, I was amazed at seeing first hand natrl's shit. Biter is off the hook, although it's ashame people hate on him so much. And I would give my left nut for some of the lime green that BEGR has on his outline!! yummy!!!!!:king:

GOD DAMN FELLAS.... BEGR SHIT IS HOT THIS MAN KEEPS GETTUN HOTER AND HOTER. BITER AINT BITTEN SHIT..STOOOOOPP IIIITTTT... BITER SHIT SHINES. LOOK AT HIS SHIT. HE COULD PROBABLY DO ALL YALLS STYLES BETTER THAN YOU. HE MUST BE DOIN SOMETHIN IF YALL COMPARIN HIM TO HEAVY HITTERS. I KINDA THINK HIS STUFF LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE BATES INFLUENCE....A SIMMILAR STRUCTURE AND BALANCE. ANYWAY WHY DOES IT MATTER? I LOVE TO SEE HIS SHIT. HE PUSSHIN QUALITY SHIT AND STILL GETS OUT OFFEN. WHY YALL HATEN ON EMER? THAT SHIT AINT BAD.... LOVE THE KING AND ZORE THIS WHOLE THREAD IS TIGHT.. NICE POST.....BUMP BUMP BUMP...

Guest baggy pants

Re: Not to hate,

Originally posted by KridackWidun

but, the real EMER END SQUAD, would take this little emer, eat him up, shit him out, and throw it against the wall, and still beat MEWS in a battle at Bill's Wheels! Emer, kyt, get a new name son, the real EMER would clown the fuck out of you!:king:

The "real" emer wouldn't clown shit. you fool. that fag hasn't painted anything in years. Emer End has nothing to say to anyone in kyt or dtc. You talking all this "real" shit. eat a dick. Emer Dtc has been writing just as long as that stamplicker bitch and has more freights running. "son"

Re: Actually..your wrong...

Originally posted by Tagbanger

Emer (end) has painted at least 3 pieces in the past year at the same cutty spot out in the bay, and i believe emer (end) would burn this dtc kid with black and white, only that would be unfair since he is notorious for the way he mixes colors together. To say that this dtc guy is better than a "stamplicker" is a big joke. I don't know either of them so i'm unbiased except that the one from end is way better. Not to discourage the dtc kid but when i first heard someone else was tryin to use that alias i was laughing.... neways... the guys who deserved props who r in this thread have all gotten it...peace

the original emer is from minneapolis, that fool from sac already got confonted (ill just say confronted to give the guy a break), he dont have problems, at least face to face, so why are you fools trying to cause him trouble again? emer dtc's had that name longer than that sac guy. sac dude had a good coach back in the days i agree, and some good daytime sunday spots.

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: Re: Actually..your wrong...

Originally posted by ray finkle

the original emer is from minneapolis, that fool from sac already got confonted (ill just say confronted to give the guy a break), he dont have problems, at least face to face, so why are you fools trying to cause him trouble again? emer dtc's had that name longer than that sac guy. sac dude had a good coach back in the days i agree, and some good daytime sunday spots.

not to support emer in the lightest, but he never had any daytime spots in sacramento. so you really don't know what you're talking about there...all his stuff was done at night, take my word on this one. with that being said, he still sucks for copying refa and denz and mynas...but don't get me started. i thought this was all common knowledge by now.

anyhow that dude doesn't even paint anymore, and that crew is long since dead. emer dtc is way more filthy these days.

Guest chuck s.

Re: I must be lost cuz......

Originally posted by KridackWidun

I thought KYT/DTC didn't get along with TITS/FTL? So how come biter is writing tits, and beger is writing dtc? Like I said, I must be lost, please advise!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

TITS has no beef with KYT/DTC. FTL does but that doesn't matter to TITS. Mews END crushed Emer at Bills Wheels. i'm not tryin to argue about it either, it's just my opinion.

Re: Re: Re: Actually..your wrong...

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

not to support emer in the lightest, but he never had any daytime spots in sacramento. so you really don't know what you're talking about there...all his stuff was done at night, take my word on this one. with that being said, he still sucks for copying refa and denz and mynas...but don't get me started. i thought this was all common knowledge by now.

anyhow that dude doesn't even paint anymore, and that crew is long since dead. emer dtc is way more filthy these days.

when i was there in 97 there were still sunday day spots, i assumed he was doing them. whatever though..

Archived