for all those who LOVE to HATE...this one's for you.

Guest Graff Jesus

Originally posted by UCtoSF

Biter why dont you tell these kids what a bitch you are? I heard about you a police baton and pepper spray, what a sucker.

What's the weapon of choice against someone who is too scared to get out of his car? And then goes to his website to talk shit... kids never learn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my LaWd..

Damn biter turned gankster? Oh man.. on the real tho. with all the shit talkin on here.. if anyone was real they woulda peeled his shit back by now.. or he woulda stopped painting an been in hiding. But he aint. an hes still breathing. so tha man got mad street cred in my eyes. Baton, peperspray? damn that sounds like a good story. almost as good as tha one i was told a few years back about a sideview mirror getting shot off. Man. I miss hearing exciting stories.

Anyhow. Haters keep hatin. Writers keep writing..

ever.lasting.kings.

The weapon of choice of someone scared to get out of their car? How about your fist ya big pussy!?

By the way, was he supposed to get out of his car when he's outnumbered 15 to 1? Hardly a fair fight, but it doesn't surprise me. That's how they have to roll.

The weapon of choice of someone scared to get out of their car? How about your fist ya big pussy!?

By the way, was he supposed to get out of his car when he's outnumbered 15 to 1? Hardly a fair fight, but it doesn't surprise me. That's how they have to roll.

Yeah, I guess running like a little bitch probably was his best move, that way he could live to talk a little more shit before someone squishes him. I've heard of people with balls standing up to worse odds.

*I've heard of people with balls standing up to worse odds.*

Haha. Obviously none of your boys got them balls you know so much about cause 15 of them together was too scared to take on one dude without using weapons.

Bitch-made motherfuckers.

*I've heard of people with balls standing up to worse odds.*

Haha. Obviously none of your boys got them balls you know so much about cause 15 of them together was too scared to take on one dude without using weapons.

Bitch-made motherfuckers.

Because one dude used weapons, suddenly all 15 were scared of the guy in the car? Face it, your boyfriend was too scared to get out of his car in the first place, pepper spray is a good solution when the windows won't let you get a good swing in, and your boyfriend is the one who's gonna get served when the time comes. End of story. :P

Guest chuck s.
Originally posted by Pavlov's dog

pepper spray is for suckers. at least stab someone or something, pepper spray is a weapon for people to pussy to hurt someone, but too pussy to get beat up. i havnt payed attention to this thread so i dont know who or what or care, but if you carry pepper spray you're a fag. late.

i sprayed my parents when i was 15. they jumped me. flare gun would work better or a spade. fuck it, just headbutt everyone!!!!

Wat up buddy , those peices are amazing, its so funny that people talk all that shit and dont post anything of there own thats better, but toys will be toys, but anyways good to see you hit up the crew, ill be down in cali on the first or second give me a call so we can do the train thang. peace and keep up the good work, slie tits

• 2 weeks later...

I like it....fuck the hate...blah blah blah.....my only question, out of curiosity, Does 4Get know that HA crew has more or less disolved itself? From what I know, Else doesn't write it anymore, Easoe and Rakos simply dropped it, and Smut, Ecto, and Labs formed little splinter group....oh well, whatever it's still dope....

whatever you guys all play into his bullshit attempts at fame.. he wants all of the hate because even if you're hating, you're still looking at their pieces and saying their name every 10-15 seconds.. ten-cent magic and trick cards don't mean you win at three card monte..

and.. TITS isn't dead?

all that said, this is still the stupidest question of the day: "where's the Elser?"

duh.

Originally posted by loudhardfast

you dont even know what your talking about. cali style? awr/msk/lts/cbs? you just named crews with totally different styles. what is cali style? BITER's letters are original. i have never seen REVOK do anything similar to that. everyone is so quick to talk shit, but they dont have anything to talk shit about so they invent something called "cali style". the styles in california are so diverse that to call something "cali style" is idiotic. you would have to be more specific. and how is BEGR's peice cali style? im tired of seeing people post on this board about "cali styles" or that LTS is all the same. if you 've never been to california , then dont open your mouth about what goes on out here. and if you have been to cali or live here, open your fucking eyes. you guys act like REVOK is the only one doing original shit on the west coast. personally i am just as happy to see a BITER peice as a REVOK. both dope, both holding it down on the west coast. stop the gossip and give the man props for pulling off some dope shit.

i couldnt of saidit any better so i didnt even try.

• 5 months later...

Graffiti died with bombing!

yes I know this thread is fuckin dead as hell but....

It would have been nice to see the rest of the stuff posted ie; Koma, Gozer, Idea considering the wall would not have even been if it wasnt for these guys. Not stepping on anyone's toes inparticular but self-promotion sucks. Alot of kids would still be never was' if it wasnt for internet chat rooms and stamps. The days that you had to be on the streets to see the writing on the wall is long forgotton. Now people can just hide out at legal walls and chill train yards and still gain instantaneous fame. Whether the spot took no risk at all or the train will never be in service, people still claim they put in work. Please hit the streets and build your name before you ride the coattails of those you know that have put in work. Name dropping is a bitch too. I could care less how many times you have painted with so-and-so or how many times I see his name next to your piece, it still doesnt make you any more prestigious or greater than your own boundarys will allow. Those of you who have achieved king status in all aspects of graffiti know who you are and I praise you for keeping the history and rules alive. And to the rest of you that jumped into this game because you knew how to draw and create pretty color schemes that never put in work on the streets, I dispise your existence. Peace and Respect to those that deserve it.

i am watching Chinese female wrestling on TV right now, with sub titles no less, but this thread is much funnier than that, and this show should be the funniest thing in the world, but this thread is funnier.

headbutts for all, I dont have hands, I have hammers.. hammers are good. ninjachop

Archived