for all those who LOVE to HATE...this one's for you.

Guest Graff Jesus

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by fr8lover

many more not much more :D

it was a take offa eazy does it...

"Well I'm Eazy-E, I got bitches galore You may

have a lot of bitches but I got much more..." etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loudhardfast coming with the wisdom again

It's funny, because after reading your post I new it was you before I looked at who had written it. It's also funny because you said pretty much exactly what I was thinking - awr/msk/lts/cbs? maybe awr msk makes sence - because many of the same writers rep both crews, but lts and cbs, wow, comparing them with eachother or awr/msk, you really made yourself look ignorant when you made that comment, even to the other haters. And what isn't original about his fills? Tell me that.

As far as Biter looking like revok, ha. Thats a good one, kind of like how in every thread I see, someone is claiming that kids are biting revok. Lets play a game - you find a picture of a revok peice and a biter peice, where biter has "bitten" revok, and post them. Hell, I'll even post an example of the two of them and you can point out the similarities for me. As far as I can tell, the only thing that I could remotely see as being bitten, is the R in his handstyle. And if thats all you can come up with.........

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/28/stamp_original/1028200211074043.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2584/17052'>

oh wait, I'll even give you two more from each writer to work with

http://www.blameitonsociety.com/images/Dsc00293.jpg'>

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/November/15/stamp_original/111520029124665.jpg'>

GET OFF THE BULLSHIT

YO THESE HEADS ARE DOPE... PEOPLE ARE WAY TOO ON THIS WHOLE REVOK THIS AND THAT. CALIFORNIA HAS WAAAAY MORE ARTIST IN THAT STATE WITH TALENT THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS BEFORE REVOK AND ALL THESE OTHERS THAT EVERYONE LIKES TO RIDE. NOR CAL AND SO CAL HAS A LENGTHY HISTORY IN GRAFF THAT MANY FAIL TO REALIZE.... DO YOU R RESEARCH KIDS AND STOP THE HATE!!!! HALF OF YOU DONT PAINT NO WAY.

STAY TRUE TO YOUR SELF AND STOP THIS INTERNET DRAMMA.

STAY UP BITER< AND EVEN LIL BEG

PR321

what,no poesia,elser or poem?

glad to see that wall got finished even after all the drama.the tyboe and naturl shit came off dope as usual.same with the rest of the heads..also dope to see the old east bay staple MDK back on top of shit..nor-cal/east bay representing....as for the revok/msk/cbs thing....come on now.cant you haters come up with something better than that old excuse for having no skillz and hating the other man?whats that scent your wearing hater?smells like jelousy!

Biting Revok? Bad call. Clearly this guy is biting SEEN. Let's compare two flicks and watch the similarities become amazingly clear.

SEEN UA

http://www.nytrash.com/images/rev3.gif'>

BITER AI

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/28/stamp_original/1028200211074043.jpg'>

*Notice the way SEEN's word contains the letter "E" and the word BITER does as well. Both peices were painted on a train, both have white in them and, most obviously, both were done with spraypaint in the continental United States after the second World War.

If I was Biter I'd go ahead and quit right now to save myself the embarrassment of being a DIRECT CLONE of the most famous living graffiti writers around.

What a joke.

looks good whys everyone dogging the shit out of emer i think that its cool but its just not as crazy as natrl or tyboe shit or as big as biter and begr .i been down to that wall and there is alot of toy as shit there that graff jessus could have posted .i think everything looks kool props to king 157 and the lil whole cars he did!!!!!!!!!!

that king piece is dope as fuck.

i think begr will be interested to hear that he has a freight piece up in a driver's ed video about trains and how dangerous they are.

you guys need to lay off the raver pants.

donde esta elser? biter is sicker then the green stuff he left on my street. damn, that shit is fresh. dope to see 4get get some exposure, he's been good for a long time. king 157 rocks it like usual with a little old school flare. dont hate emer just cause he aint as crazy as the other guys. his stuff is still dope. haters, keep hiding behind a screen name and hoping shit doesnt come back to you.

Guest cabin fever

All your graffitos are belong to us

Laughing I am, for you are not knowing that... all your grafix has been made by...(guessed it you did!).. ME!

You are not winningest champion, for it is I that am winningest!

I are champion of winning supreme

and you?

You are champion of winning-losing

This mean loser you are!

Laughing Laughing!

(nice walls, kings is kings)

Guest HESHIANDET

i wonder how all the haters asses feel w/ they're heads stuck up them.

serious hotness fellas. definitely tickiling my style bone way more than alot of shit lately.

absolutley love those large peices....very good stuff

i also love seeing you upity little retards get your panties in a bunch over this guy....must be nice to have so little to worry about in your life that you can spend so much time comparing styles and getting upset over nothing....one of you kids should drop me a line...let me know how it is

Archived