TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TKO Interview in Clout #8

Clout Online Exclusive: In-depth interview with Toomer TKO

Breakdown TKO. How it started and how it came to be what it is and where you guys are going.

Well it started in South Los Angeles around ’88. Right now it’s at a point where motherfuckers wake up in Alaska and put themselves in, so we spend a good, big portion of our time looking for fucking suckers that are claiming TKO and telling them that they’re not. Like on MySpace or whatever I’ll get different e-mails from fools that say they’re from TKO but they’ve never met me in my life. It’s fuckin’ ridiculous. but you know last year or the year before that I used to get really pissed off and be all ‘I’m gonna beat the fuckin’ crap out of this motherfucker, shoot him when I see him. A couple of my homies, like Cartoon and them, told me you can’t really do nothing to stop these kids from mimicking your shit or claiming your shit. There’s just so many of them. And every year it just adds twenty or thirty other heads and that’s just here in the United States. I’m talking about in Mexico, there’s people claiming TKO and I guess it’s been like that in graffiti forever ‘cause I remember as a youngster people were claiming FC here in LA. They don’t know anybody from FC you know what I’m saying. It’s flattering in a way that people do that but at the same time it’s really fuckin’ annoying because people in the streets see these kids putting up TKO and they think, aw this crew’s letting in anybody.

Years ago... miss Do1, Jel, Guer and Colt 45 graffiti.

Breakdown TKO. How it started and how it came to be what it is and where you guys are going.

Well it started in South Los Angeles around ’88. Right now it’s at a point where motherfuckers wake up in Alaska and put themselves in, so we spend a good, big portion of our time looking for fucking suckers that are claiming TKO and telling them that they’re not. Like on MySpace or whatever I’ll get different e-mails from fools that say they’re from TKO but they’ve never met me in my life. It’s fuckin’ ridiculous. but you know last year or the year before that I used to get really pissed off and be all ‘I’m gonna beat the fuckin’ crap out of this motherfucker, shoot him when I see him. A couple of my homies, like Cartoon and them, told me you can’t really do nothing to stop these kids from mimicking your shit or claiming your shit. There’s just so many of them. And every year it just adds twenty or thirty other heads and that’s just here in the United States. I’m talking about in Mexico, there’s people claiming TKO and I guess it’s been like that in graffiti forever ‘cause I remember as a youngster people were claiming FC here in LA. They don’t know anybody from FC you know what I’m saying. It’s flattering in a way that people do that but at the same time it’s really fuckin’ annoying because people in the streets see these kids putting up TKO and they think, aw this crew’s letting in anybody.

Years ago... miss Do1, Jel, Guer and Colt 45 graffiti.

bump that shit.

. Right now it’s at a point where motherfuckers wake up in El Cerrito and put themselves in, so we spend a good, big portion of our time looking for fucking suckers that are claiming TKO and telling them that they’re not.

hahah

Archived