TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow you sure got butthurt by that pic, the fact people hate on you has nothing to do with your graffiti really, but by the fact you are all on 12oz snitching and jocking eachother, and then E thuggin to the extreme when some toy from nowhere says your graff sucks. yall cant take the hate, it makes you cry inside.

haters hate the good stuff

you haters hate cuz its jealousy to the fullest expression

and cuz we are up everywhere

u wouldnt be hatin if you dont see us in the street

really simple

keep hatin, is makin us more famous. spread the word haters

Sounds like yad needs to get over his worldwide, famous, and "respected" crew.

Alsooooooo, when do you speak for yourself rather then for your entire crew? We are up, not you. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM.....

All n All , GROW UP.

haters hate the good stuff

you haters hate cuz its jealousy to the fullest expression

first of all have you ever seen me hate hate hate on your actual graffiti not really. i just hate on your gay ass attitudes of thinking yall are so sick with it, when in reality yall aint running shit in my town. i was down at the yards the other night and ran into 3 different sets of writers all who have funk with TKO. there are verified stories of yall getting run the fuck out of some spots here in the bay area, so fuck off with that "worldwide" shit you dont know nothing partner. you are the MINORITY where i live.

more pix...if ya'll got so much beef wit them take it to the street plain n simple...i know if i had beef wit sum1 or sum crew i wouldnt b all up in their own thread everyday internet jiving..sum of these kats r doin good work n its a shame how much kats bicker n babble on this thread..but anyway bump the kats puttin in work

there are verified stories of yall getting run the fuck out of some spots here in the bay area, so fuck off with that "worldwide" shit you dont know nothing partner. you are the MINORITY where i live.

STORIES?? damn your on some lil kid shit

Archived