TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright well

doca and arsen r wack

bump cast

I know who you are, and I know your multiple screen names....Seriously shut up with that shit man. You're in no position to say anything.

Just like Mr. dont give a fuck said, we work hard for our city and for shit to run smooth....A mutual respect and understanding will get you a lot farther, then running your mouth about people who were putting in work years before you.....

I dont need some kid who has been painting for months saying shit about my crew.

Period.

Dont bump me, then rag 2 members of my family.

sorry to put this in this thread....

peace to TKO's..

I know who you are, and I know your multiple screen names....Seriously shut up with that shit man. You're in no position to say anything.

Just like Mr. dont give a fuck said, we work hard for our city and for shit to run smooth....A mutual respect and understanding will get you a lot farther, then running your mouth about people who were putting in work years before you.....

I dont need some kid who has been painting for months saying shit about my crew.

Period.

Dont bump me, then rag 2 members of my family.

sorry to put this in this thread....

peace to TKO's..

doca and arsen are very very wack

WAR 4 was disgusting and harmful to the scene.

How is it harmful? It takes you into one dimention of the scene, there are so many differnt

forms. It might not be your cup of tea, but bottom line it was raw. There is a market for that

type of video, and that's why the good people at War 42 produced it. The next one will be in

Europe because there is a market for that also. It's about giving the people what

they want, making money off it, and changing up the game...

Archived