TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE ISNT.. there's no paper work.. it is what I CALL a fucking concocted notion from the ignant kids.. which on my time off and quiet night I would love to chin check a mufuckuh.. but instead I waste my sunday night reading this bullshit which I dont mind for today.. sleep ez my friends holla.. I'm out.

2928793467_cdee7374b6_b.jpg

tko crew meeting

is that u and your gay crew friends?

you fucking dickriders cant keep tko out of your mouths

we are doin our thing worldwide, u guys are worldwide haters and never post a pic of your stuff

if you not being hated on is cause u aint doing shit,

u jealousy is makin our crew famous, so that means we are doing our thing everyday

and doing that free promo for us so thanks for being our #1 fans and keep spreadin the word

like it or not, u cant escape from reality and the reality is we are up and u not

hands down

is that u and your gay crew friends?

you fucking dickriders cant keep tko out of your mouths

we are doin our thing worldwide, u guys are worldwide haters and never post a pic of your stuff

wow you sure got butthurt by that pic, the fact people hate on you has nothing to do with your graffiti really, but by the fact you are all on 12oz snitching and jocking eachother, and then E thuggin to the extreme when some toy from nowhere says your graff sucks. yall cant take the hate, it makes you cry inside.

Archived