TKO

shitmop-1$

its funny how my nigga vida didnt even go to the meetin in vegas...but from my understanding...i heard that if anyone didnt go to the meetin then that was a automatic boot...which a couple of cats didnt go like myself for emergency reasons.....but anywho...and the crazy thing is hes still from tko,,,but they had the nerve to boot me and the homie..hahaha....i still cant get over that shit till this day....hahaha,,,fuck it....it was fun while it lasted.....fuck vegas......

just my 2 cents...but much power to them dudes.....

duces

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is it harmful? It takes you into one dimention of the scene, there are so many differnt

forms. It might not be your cup of tea, but bottom line it was raw. There is a market for that

type of video, and that's why the good people at War 42 produced it. The next one will be in

Europe because there is a market for that also. It's about giving the people what

they want, making money off it, and changing up the game...

it was pretty much just a look into TKO crew not the whole scene. but there is a market for that, i mean i know that shit sold.

Archived