TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tko video....

yea i heard of that video,i saw one on ebay last week,in the graffiti section.never saw it though,that blue and black roller is tight!those guys are going to be the most up when they go to prison,for all the damage theyve done!

keep la la land pretty!

Originally posted by Mr Magoo

Ive see the video...it is sick.....if you love naked girls and graffiti...you'll love them even more after this video...good music too..i'd gve it two thumbs up

if its the video called"war"...then that shit is the dopest la video i have seen..lots of raw ass la shit..legal and illegal.also some funny ass shit with a guy in a jockstrap goin into stores..lots of naked batchlor party hoes and other stuff....buy it if you see it...wont be disappointed

Originally posted by GOATWHORE

if its the video called"war"...then that shit is the dopest la video i have seen..lots of raw ass la shit..legal and illegal.also some funny ass shit with a guy in a jockstrap goin into stores..lots of naked batchlor party hoes and other stuff....buy it if you see it...wont be disappointed

Where would you find it and other LA videos?. There ain't never any videos like that in Vancouver all we get is lame Euro trash videos.

What are other LA videos that are out?

Archived