TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by OZE 108KYTOY

to drop names, revok, zes, pysa

man are you serious?? what the fuck are you talkn about, true pysa has spots, but no where close to what colt is doing!! zes come on now he use to KILL, i have seen more legal or chill spots from zes as of late!!

the main part of my statement was illegal spots and running, the freeways speak for themselves!!

**just my opinion**

Guest killtoy

not to mention...

revok zes and pysa only get up in a 15 square mile radius around downtown and hollywood. they aint got the west side, they aint got the valley, they aint got south central, they aint got the south bay, and they definately aint got no freights. but its nice of you to give your homies props on the internet mr "OZE 108 KYTOYS", or should i say... anonymous MSK member tryin to hype up your homies. you should keep the hype in whileyouweresleeping where it belongs. ;)

Re: not to mention...

Hmm lets see. For as long as I can remember all the top dogs from all these areas used to flock to this 15 mile square radius to get up and be known. This 15 mile radius has always been and will always be the hot spot of LA. The 10, the 101, the Panik Zone, the 110, old school broadway, ect ect. Sure Colt gets up and does have alot of graff running right now. But on any given moment I would rather work by Zes, Pysa and Revok due to the quality of the work. Just my 2 cents.

revok zes and pysa only get up in a 15 square mile radius around downtown and hollywood. they aint got the west side, they aint got the valley, they aint got south central, they aint got the south bay, and they definately aint got no freights. but its nice of you to give your homies props on the internet mr "OZE 108 KYTOYS", or should i say... anonymous MSK member tryin to hype up your homies. you should keep the hype in whileyouweresleeping where it belongs. ;)

Originally posted by aichs47

man are you serious?? what the fuck are you talkn about, true pysa has spots, but no where close to what colt is doing!! zes come on now he use to KILL, i have seen more legal or chill spots from zes as of late!!

the main part of my statement was illegal spots and running, the freeways speak for themselves!!

**just my opinion**

YOUR TRIPPIN HOMIE.. COLT GETS PROPS FOR GETTING UP.. BUT AS FAR AS GRAFF IN THIS CITY OF LOST ANGELS ZES PYSA AND REVOK ARE TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.. COLT MIGHT HAVE MORE SPOTS THAN ZES OR PYSA OR REVOK.. BUT LOOK WHAT THESE KIDS ARE DOING.. COLT CAN THROW UP 10 ONE LINERS AND FILLS IN ONE NIGHT AS WHERE ZES PYSA OR REVOK CAN PROABABLY CATCH AT MOST 3 SPOTS A NIGHT BECAUSE EVERY SPOT THEY HIT THEY'RE ROCKING FULL COLOR PEICES.. AND EVERY SPOT THEY BOMB THEY FLIP THEY'RE SHIT.. EVERY BOMB IS DIFFERENT.. AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIGH RISK SPOTS?? COLT CANT EVEN HANG WITH THESE KIDS.. IVE SEEN SOME CUTTY COLT SPOTS.. BUT NOTHING LIKE WHAT ZES PYSA OR REVOK ARE PULLING OFF.. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE SAW THE BRIDGE THAT PYSA AND ZES HIT RIGHT BEFORE THE 4TH ST. EXIT WHERE THE 60 AND 5 MEET TO THE 101.. BUT ZES AND PYSA HUNG OVER THE CONCREAT BRIDGE AND ROCKED THE SPOT.. NOT ONLY WAS THE STREET THAT THEY HAD TO HANG OVER THE BRIDGE ON LIT UP.. BUT THE SPOT WAS VISIBLE AS FUCK FROM THE FREEWAY AT NIGHT.. AND THEY STILL GOT DOWN.. AND THEY DID THE SAME SHIT ON THE 110 ABOUT A MONTH AGO.. I COULD NAME A DOZEN OTHER HIGH RISK SPOTS THAT JUST BLEW MY MIND WHEN I SAW THEM.. PROPS TO COLT FOR PUTTING IT DOWN.. BUT HE CANT HANG WITH THESE KIDS.. ZES PYSA AND REVOK ARE LA RIGHT NOW.. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.. TAKE IT.. OR LEAVE IT.. LIFE GOES ON..

Damn people are trippin... I would say that Revok, Zes and Pysa got alot of shit on lock in LA.. Revok's been doing shit for ever.. From the Westcoast to the Eastcoast, up and down the Coast... As for Zes you dont got nothing on him, so what are you bitching about.. Zes puts in alot or work. He has bombs running for years and still not buffed, and whats the big deal, so what if he's done a couple of legals?? Its all about how much work you put in, and hes put in a hell of alot of work for years now and still going and same goes to Revok too. In due time Pysa is going to get the recognition as they do.

No one truly understands the mind of a mad man or what makes him snap and do it..

COLT 45 props...

Colt45,Revok,Zes and Pysa all get up who cares.They have diiferent styles.They all get there shit done and it shouldn't matter who does what or how.Just realize they get up and that is all that matters..

As for OIL that fool was a gee and had mad spots for many years.It would be sick to see that cat make a comeback and just kill shit...

Guest killtoy

its too bad colt doesn't have some solid partners to write with who paint his same style like those other dudes. poor colt aways gotta do everything by himself. :(

Going out and painting with other people is cool. Although I feel more comfortable painting by myself. I used to snap at whoever I was painting with over the smallest things. Its really only cool to go with other people if they are driving. Ehh...it varies...I used to hit more shit when I was alone. Very stress relieving.

Archived