TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just take a walk through downtown LA. I havent walked those streets since the mid 90's. But I remember up down and side to side he had that shit locked to a T. He still has that sign on the Soto/Marengo bridge off the 10. It got dissed by Oll though. Anyhow, OILER was rediculous. Sahl was a maniac also. Well Sacred was a good guy all around.

everyones always lookin for his pics, just thought i'd mention that theres a rare one on rock in the middle of the lake

Guest killtoy

now you trippin homey

from smog

that ZOUEH MERS shit is definately not bitten from SMOG. those kids have a whole progression of that style documented in photo over at least a half dozen years.

diss on ESQUE if you wanna stand up for your boy's style cause that fool is ripping off SMOG like a motherfucker...

and you know thissssss maaaaaaaaaaan!

;)

Re: now you trippin homey

MERZ is a P town legend. His style can be traced to one wash that DTR has always rocked. Yeah after year. What ever happened to his bro SHUX?

that ZOUEH MERS shit is definately not bitten from SMOG. those kids have a whole progression of that style documented in photo over at least a half dozen years.

diss on ESQUE if you wanna stand up for your boy's style cause that fool is ripping off SMOG like a motherfucker...

;)

Re: Re: now you trippin homey

Originally posted by Rothschild

MERZ is a P town legend. His style can be traced to one wash that DTR has always rocked. Yeah after year. What ever happened to his bro SHUX?

;)

no shit... merz did a few pages in my book, good stuff.. there is a legal that merz did thats been running for years in ptown..... and who is this smog character??.. and when do we get to see some flicks of actual stuff he's done?!?!?!?!?!:confused:

Re: Re: Re: now you trippin homey

Originally posted by SatansArtist

no shit... merz did a few pages in my book, good stuff.. there is a legal that merz did thats been running for years in ptown..... and who is this smog character??.. and when do we get to see some flicks of actual stuff he's done?!?!?!?!?!:confused:

Smog ran with MSK,HF if i am corrected.he ain't in town no more..as for what town he is in i ain't telling.I have seen Mers and Zoueh's shit change over the years.They are not at all jocking SMog..

Archived