Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest plo

WHAT A WACK NAME FOR A CREW, I PREFER OTK, OT KTO.

NEVER HEARD OF THEM BY THE WAY

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by plo

WHAT A WACK NAME FOR A CREW, I PREFER OTK, OT KTO.

NEVER HEARD OF THEM BY THE WAY

ha - your an idiot - go back to your other hobby - giving guys blow jobs

Guest rickyroc

ahhhhhhhhhh

oh yeah and...bump!

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

AND KEEPS IT JUST ILLEGAL? N O B O D Y ! JUST C-45.

i can count AT LEAST 5 different styles i see running right now AT LEAST

Originally posted by OZE 108KYTOY

to drop names, revok, zes, pysa

man are you serious?? what the fuck are you talkn about, true pysa has spots, but no where close to what colt is doing!! zes come on now he use to KILL, i have seen more legal or chill spots from zes as of late!!

the main part of my statement was illegal spots and running, the freeways speak for themselves!!

**just my opinion**

Guest killtoy

not to mention...

revok zes and pysa only get up in a 15 square mile radius around downtown and hollywood. they aint got the west side, they aint got the valley, they aint got south central, they aint got the south bay, and they definately aint got no freights. but its nice of you to give your homies props on the internet mr "OZE 108 KYTOYS", or should i say... anonymous MSK member tryin to hype up your homies. you should keep the hype in whileyouweresleeping where it belongs. ;)

Re: not to mention...

Hmm lets see. For as long as I can remember all the top dogs from all these areas used to flock to this 15 mile square radius to get up and be known. This 15 mile radius has always been and will always be the hot spot of LA. The 10, the 101, the Panik Zone, the 110, old school broadway, ect ect. Sure Colt gets up and does have alot of graff running right now. But on any given moment I would rather work by Zes, Pysa and Revok due to the quality of the work. Just my 2 cents.

revok zes and pysa only get up in a 15 square mile radius around downtown and hollywood. they aint got the west side, they aint got the valley, they aint got south central, they aint got the south bay, and they definately aint got no freights. but its nice of you to give your homies props on the internet mr "OZE 108 KYTOYS", or should i say... anonymous MSK member tryin to hype up your homies. you should keep the hype in whileyouweresleeping where it belongs. ;)

Originally posted by aichs47

man are you serious?? what the fuck are you talkn about, true pysa has spots, but no where close to what colt is doing!! zes come on now he use to KILL, i have seen more legal or chill spots from zes as of late!!

the main part of my statement was illegal spots and running, the freeways speak for themselves!!

**just my opinion**

YOUR TRIPPIN HOMIE.. COLT GETS PROPS FOR GETTING UP.. BUT AS FAR AS GRAFF IN THIS CITY OF LOST ANGELS ZES PYSA AND REVOK ARE TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.. COLT MIGHT HAVE MORE SPOTS THAN ZES OR PYSA OR REVOK.. BUT LOOK WHAT THESE KIDS ARE DOING.. COLT CAN THROW UP 10 ONE LINERS AND FILLS IN ONE NIGHT AS WHERE ZES PYSA OR REVOK CAN PROABABLY CATCH AT MOST 3 SPOTS A NIGHT BECAUSE EVERY SPOT THEY HIT THEY'RE ROCKING FULL COLOR PEICES.. AND EVERY SPOT THEY BOMB THEY FLIP THEY'RE SHIT.. EVERY BOMB IS DIFFERENT.. AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIGH RISK SPOTS?? COLT CANT EVEN HANG WITH THESE KIDS.. IVE SEEN SOME CUTTY COLT SPOTS.. BUT NOTHING LIKE WHAT ZES PYSA OR REVOK ARE PULLING OFF.. I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE SAW THE BRIDGE THAT PYSA AND ZES HIT RIGHT BEFORE THE 4TH ST. EXIT WHERE THE 60 AND 5 MEET TO THE 101.. BUT ZES AND PYSA HUNG OVER THE CONCREAT BRIDGE AND ROCKED THE SPOT.. NOT ONLY WAS THE STREET THAT THEY HAD TO HANG OVER THE BRIDGE ON LIT UP.. BUT THE SPOT WAS VISIBLE AS FUCK FROM THE FREEWAY AT NIGHT.. AND THEY STILL GOT DOWN.. AND THEY DID THE SAME SHIT ON THE 110 ABOUT A MONTH AGO.. I COULD NAME A DOZEN OTHER HIGH RISK SPOTS THAT JUST BLEW MY MIND WHEN I SAW THEM.. PROPS TO COLT FOR PUTTING IT DOWN.. BUT HE CANT HANG WITH THESE KIDS.. ZES PYSA AND REVOK ARE LA RIGHT NOW.. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.. TAKE IT.. OR LEAVE IT.. LIFE GOES ON..