TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: now you trippin homey

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Smog ran with MSK,HF if i am corrected.he ain't in town no more..as for what town he is in i ain't telling.I have seen Mers and Zoueh's shit change over the years.They are not at all jocking SMog..

hey its the smog dtc kyt these guys are speaking of.

and i dont know who all these people are on here, but i just watched jay and silent bob strike back, and the internet buzz i have been hearing about is really funny, '' you are the ones who are the ball lickers!''

you guys should leave all that biting talk in your mouths, who cares.

how are you guys going to have any fun if your always talking? go out and paint and smile.....

this has been brought to you by jaberwokie dtc kyt........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: now you trippin homey

Originally posted by jaber

hey its the smog dtc kyt these guys are speaking of.

and i dont know who all these people are on here, but i just watched jay and silent bob strike back, and the internet buzz i have been hearing about is really funny, '' you are the ones who are the ball lickers!''

you guys should leave all that biting talk in your mouths, who cares.

how are you guys going to have any fun if your always talking? go out and paint and smile.....

this has been brought to you by jaberwokie dtc kyt........

Thanks for the correction Jaber..i wasn't sure..bit back to the TKO point they are bustin some serious freshness..

Re: Re: Re: Re: now you trippin homey

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Smog ran with MSK,HF if i am corrected.he ain't in town no more..as for what town he is in i ain't telling.I have seen Mers and Zoueh's shit change over the years.They are not at all jocking SMog..

i got ya now.. i thought that other person was talking about someone else and they were.. it is never clarified whos talking about who.. yeah its better that no one knows what town hes running in.. its all good.. yeah i agree that merz and zoueh shit has changed over the years..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: now you trippin homey

MERZ is far from wanted . I havent seen anything even close to illegal from from him in years. For some good DTR stuff check out the DTR wash. Its filled with killer graff. Its not big like belmont. But is has a long history.

i got ya now.. i thought that other person was talking about someone else and they were.. it is never clarified whos talking about who.. yeah its better that no one knows what town hes running in.. its all good.. yeah i agree that merz and zoueh shit has changed over the years.. [/b]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived