On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

watching oker an dels destroy tracks is funny, they are doing somthing different and everyone loves/hates them for it.

graff is about fame an they got, if you dont like it paint over them.

yea id be pissed if it was me gettin dogged but it aint the same as some 13 year old using the emptys down plaistow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beef would be good if it stayed in graff and was just a healthy rivalry rather then a big deal with fights and shit.

if people battled instead of beefed like in oldschool new york it would be mental, a lot of shit could get done.

but i still think everybodys in the graff scene together so why not unite and get along(hope i didnt just sound to much like a hippy)

peace

i dont really comment on this thread at all, ive put up loads of photos in the past etc, at the end of it all oker and dels do wat they do and they love everyone talking because thats just wat is happening here therefore they have there fame instant, you cant deny it everyones talkin, having met oker i would like to say that he dont take the majority of things serious, them throw ups are just fun to do, it gets people talkin, wound up....if you cross his piece then i cant really see him hunting you down and crossbowing you in the face..if you retaliate then bassiaclly he has got it, just wat he wanted...you getting angry.....him laughing.

Originally posted by NOTTS1

i dont really comment on this thread at all, ive put up loads of photos in the past etc, at the end of it all oker and dels do wat they do and they love everyone talking because thats just wat is happening here therefore they have there fame instant, you cant deny it everyones talkin, having met oker i would like to say that he dont take the majority of things serious, them throw ups are just fun to do, it gets people talkin, wound up....if you cross his piece then i cant really see him hunting you down and crossbowing you in the face..if you retaliate then bassiaclly he has got it, just wat he wanted...you getting angry.....him laughing.

:lol: couldnt agree more! not that i've met him.

piked from the ny thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/FUER-/kesnai.jpg'>

a couple of things i spotted recently, sorry if they been posted before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Stresshead1/golly/neww3.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Stresshead1/golly/neww2.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Stresshead1/golly/neww1.jpg'>

the petro van was running at 8am this morning on the M25, nice

Originally posted by CamAlmighty

That's what makes it so interesting....:lol:

"Lock em in the Crippler Crossface!"

^^^ I fell victim to this yesterday...bloody bastard WWE bollocks!!:crazy:

Fuck...people dishing out the crippler! Scary..... :shook: Gonna practice my figure four leg lock! :lol:

Originally posted by bifta

what the fuck ill say it as many times as it takes for you to understand, vice coming from brighton has nuffin to do wiv how shit he is know what im sayin?

No, however - How could I judge a south london writer after only being to south london about 5 times? I couldnt.

Not just pointlessly sticking up for Vice, but if your gonna say something like that about any writer either back it up with some vague intelligence or basis, or show us what YOU can do.. Which is undoubtadly limited to crayon sketches in Paper Chase, so ssshh.

Archived