On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IVomitBombs@Oct 16 2004, 10:02 PM

Is it just me or does London have a totally diff. stlye than France/Spain/Ect...

Well, it is just as it is everywhere, different places different styles... Paris has that NY ol skool feel, Barcelona is all about the logotags and funky pieces and London, well, i havent payed much attention to London until recently, and it looks like the city if grilled with tags... i wish i could make a lil Euro Tour soon.... :innocent:

and another thing...why is everyone sucking tupacs dick nowadays?? every video i see theres some faggot wearing a shirt with tupacs face on it or something...tupac wasnt even that good, get over it

hey, there mister real hip hop from bum fuck nowhere land. I am from killa Cali U.s.A . Yeah 2pac was that good. You should not disrespect a dead king. His words may not mean much to a broke no hustle in the bones fag like your self. To Killafornians there was a lot of truth in his words. Thats just my 2cents. take it or leave it.

Hey I just came back from Amsterdam and my homie came back from Italy. Does anyone have any recent pics from those two places? Hey, big shot outs to ROMAN. See you when I see you.

Archived