On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DeadPonies

Well this weekend the graf Faking It is on Channel 4. They take some posh history of art student and turn him into a graffer. Should well be worth setting the vcr for. I really hope they taught him to say "bare mans gunna jook you up" as a joke.

^^^Thanks to BoB on HYB

Just got back form Hamburg...it's a crime I have no flicks. Saw plenty of NT/DSF, Andre, DFace...to name a few. Saw a ZOMBY hit aswell which was funny as there are a COS and FUME that are quite big over there?!

whens that programme on, or has it already? any info...

talking of writers abroad, Town and vibe have smacked Amsterdam, as have DPM - both repping london abroad!

was watching a tv programme last nite on number 3 (as im a cheap willy) anyways...called strictly soho....was about business's in soho and stuff,anyway there was this one place artgallery wat was being made,....while they was filming...seige and oker was bo0mbing it and stuff....thought it was well good....did any one else catch it???....or am i the only lonly man who sits up until 2.15 to watch trisha:(

"was watching a tv programme last nite on number 3 (as im a cheap willy) anyways...called strictly soho....was about business's in soho and stuff,anyway there was this one place artgallery wat was being made,....while they was filming...seige and oker was bo0mbing it and stuff....thought it was well good....did any one else catch it???....or am i the only lonly man who sits up until 2.15 to watch trisha

"

IM AFRAID SO----ON YA OWN SON!:D :lol:

Archived