The Facial Hair Appreciation Thread Extravaganza!!!!

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8lover

since i cant really seem to grow consistent facial hair, after a few days i sport my own invention, "the patches."

i think that's from chronic weed usage from an early age. I can grow the facial hair, but never the crucial connection needed to get the goatee. Almost every guy I know with the same problem had smoked a lot of weed through puberty.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ok why is it that irish people (like me) can grow the fuckin thickest beards but we have bitch mustaches? i mean i have the thickest fuckin beard on the whole block haha but my mustache is all light and grows to damn slow... anyways i usually rock the full beard the chin strap or the huge elvis side burns

man i'm an irish motha fucka my self. i got the same hair shit in effect too, but i ain't got no side burns. damn man, i'm almost 24 years old and can't grow a mustach to save my life, but my chin strap and my neck overgrow in about 2 weeks. right now i got the 2 week lazy face in full patchy effect beeyotch. reppin the irish lads. hairy neck society.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://weeklyplanet.com/images/cm_layered.jpg'>

I went through a whole series of things these past two months... I started with chin-only goatee, kept it for a while, then grew the stash and connected it, kept that for a reall long time, then I switched to pirate captain style... stash and botom lip fuzz, both pointy. Shit was ill.

Now I'm all clean shaven and boyish. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Grow a Beard

ahhhh, finally a thread worthy enough for a bearded king.

alright mary's.....listen up. i went from the full sideburns in 6th grade.

to the bearded wonder you all know as your king!

anybody have enough facial growth to create the human hair football helmet? where your neck hair connect almot with that of your beard/burn' area. accompanied by a mustache in size comparison of that of a two by four.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Weapon X

i think that's from chronic weed usage from an early age. I can grow the facial hair, but never the crucial connection needed to get the goatee. Almost every guy I know with the same problem had smoked a lot of weed through puberty.

well i didnt. its just in the genes broham.

well...i used to have a killer goatee but i traded it in for a beard..but now arms calls me jesus all the time..so im going to shave it...i haven't been clean shaven in a while..

Originally posted by ragsoe505

man i'm an irish motha fucka my self. i got the same hair shit in effect too, but i ain't got no side burns. damn man, i'm almost 24 years old and can't grow a mustach to save my life, but my chin strap and my neck overgrow in about 2 weeks. right now i got the 2 week lazy face in full patchy effect beeyotch. reppin the irish lads. hairy neck society.

haha shit that cracked me up... ill have to post a link to a pic of my chops sometime soon

• 13 years later...

Archived