heineken

zemdoe sc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you've got be kidding. maybe at one of those bars where all they have is budweiser and coors and heineken then heineken would be preferred, but seriously, heineken just has some funk in the aftertaste. i'd take grolsch or becks anyday over heinie

fucking 'a

Originally posted by bug

you've got be kidding. maybe at one of those bars where all they have is budweiser and coors and heineken then heineken would be preferred, but seriously, heineken just has some funk in the aftertaste. i'd take grolsch or becks anyday over heinie

yeah i got a hine chillin in the fridge, a 66cl bottle too. but tuborg and carlsburg is a close second, god those danes brew good beer. stella on tap is great too.

kokanee and hieneken are the champs for 1st plae, but kokanee has the edge due to its mascot being a sasquatch.

Guest spectr
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

agreed... where's that pabst model train someone posted a few days ago?

man i searched ebay everyday after i saw that train for one dam i want one of those ...

oh yeah hieneken SUCKS!! by far one of the worst water carbanated beverages ever made i mean i would rather drink 40oz of st. ides or a 6pack of strohs then one of those seriously hieneken is really really bad water carbanated beverage i wont even call it beer its so fucking bad!

man next time i am at a bar and i see someone ordering a hieneken i think i should beat them senseless...

Guest uncle-boy

boo-ya

i <3 heineken, i have 3 cases in my car right now.:cool:

i also like other beers, like new castle and bass. yummy.

Originally posted by knownothing

man i searched ebay everyday after i saw that train for one dam i want one of those ...

oh yeah hieneken rules!! i mean i would rather drink 40oz of st. ides or a 6pack of strohs then one of those seriously hieneken is really really bad water carbanated beverage i wont even call it beer its so fucking bad!

man next time i am at a bar and i see someone ordering a hieneken i think i should beat them senseless...

if you want a shot at the title,come see me.....

Guest fr8lover

man the last time i drank heineken i proceeded to drink a good portion of a bottle of cheap champagne and threw up all over myself. i woke up the next morning with olives in my nose from throwing up.

http://www.theblackadder.co.uk/Duvel.jpg'>

http://www.spore.org/users/mmurphy/img/firstpage/duvel.jpg'>

8.5 percent of pure Belgian amazing taste. I like it a lot better than the Stella.

also,

http://www.virtualreinhard.com/AtoZ/Labels2/Schlitz.jpg'>

this is another of my favourite drinks. Yeah, I have one heinie in the fridge. You don't even wanna know how long it's been there, though.

i still don't understand why heineken is so popular in america, most other big european beers are far superior, grolsch and becks for a start, even oranjeboom, and absolutely anything brewed in the czech republic is nectar, i'll drink stella on tap, but they don't call it 'wifebeater' for nothing, at first i thought the percentage was way higher than it said, but it's probably just the crazy chemicals they put in it...i've forgotten what i was talking about (think it's maybe because i'm drinking becks copiously)...ah but i've realised why heineken is so popular in america, because american beers are weak, gassy, tasteless pisswater...but anyway, i'd happily live on red stripe the rest of my life

and remember kids...beer brings cheer :scramble:

Archived