The anti-Avril Lavinge Thread

Guest 87centHitMan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Pantera is metal for rednecks. listen to some real metal.

Shes using pop music. Which im sure she knows her whole hypocracy and that her music is not punk. She even admitted that "i could not go as alternative on this album as i had wanted to" Which means she knows exactly what the fuck shes doing and mayby shes trying to get the rich white abercrombie chicks to be punks. Haha yeah its lame but i really dont fucking care if she totally ruins punk culture. Cause cultures are lame. Be your own fucking culture.

pantera for rednecks???i said i like there music,but you will never catch me sportin a rebel flag shirt..i guess that rules out all pantera shirts then....oh well.country is for rednecks pantera is for the violent!!!!!!!and what would you say is "real metal"????

what are all you kiddies afraid of? is it going to rob you of your individuality? do you have to define your selves by how different you are from other people? fucking shut up. this chick is making an honest buck. then youll never hear from her again. Why do you think that just by sporting a few punk ties and dying her hair in different places she is going to corrupt your precious little culture?

dude...on tv it dont matter how bad the song is...the chick is hot! :love:

yeah pinks pretty hot too

and finally, i give avril props for doin what she does....no matter how fake she is she made her impact and whatever give her credit she beat the system....and if she wasn't all "punky" shed just be another britney spears which is even worse so whatever.....MY QUESTION...WHATS WITH CHRISTINA AGLULARA BEIN ALL GHETTO!!?? :heated:

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by Brownbread?

yea seen the chick before. could care less about her being fake or real because its all been done before. only thing i got a prob with is isn't that beat/bgm from that 80's song "hungry like a wolf/hunt down after you"??

SWEET JESUS!!!! I thought that I was the only one that noticed that!!! That sk8er boi song sound just like...I think it was Duran Duran...Hungry like the wolf. Not only is the bitch untalented, but she's a no-good biter as well. When will the madness stop?!? It's like that mountain dew "Code Red" Commercial that;s got all these ghetto people playing street ball for 3/4 of the commercial and then at the end you notice that they're all drinking code red. And then comes the quote of the year..."Mountain Dew Code Red. A taste that's as real as the streets." And then there's that K-Swiss commercial. "I keep it real. I wear K-Swiss." I hate commercials and all that shit. The sad thing is that so many people buy into it. It's obviously working, because there's so many ignorant motherfuckers out there that buy it so the corporations just keep doing it. Grrrrr....

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by FACE WON

pantera for rednecks???i said i like there music,but you will never catch me sportin a rebel flag shirt..i guess that rules out all pantera shirts then....oh well.country is for rednecks pantera is for the violent!!!!!!!and what would you say is "real metal"????

Don't listen to that shit. Pantera's one of the rawest band out there. They fucking rock. Redneck metal. I could see the reasoning in that if "Cowboys from hell" was thier only album...But it's not. And that was like 13 years ago...

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by crackatinnie

what are all you kiddies afraid of? is it going to rob you of your individuality? do you have to define your selves by how different you are from other people? fucking shut up. this chick is making an honest buck. then youll never hear from her again. Why do you think that just by sporting a few punk ties and dying her hair in different places she is going to corrupt your precious little culture?

She's a faker and that's why she's retarded. She's "acting like she's somebody else" When that's what she's bitching about in her song and THAT'S WHAT PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! She's bitching about people being posers when she's got her head up her ass not even knowing what she's talking about. That's what's stupid. Avril I wish you'd Die. Really.

Guest august brown

how do you really know shes a poser. maybe shes just really into skating. yeah she might suck, but most girls do. and canadian punk isnt the same as it is in america but her music sucks anyways. and so what if she stole a beat from the 80's, i stole a v from a revok piece. but i didnt steal my ludacris collection because thats money well spent. so if your doing the speed limit then get the fuck out of my way!!!!!!!!

Archived