Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grandola

My New Kicks...

those d3's are buster shit. i guess you didn't get the memo.

look like potatoes or moon boots or something.

Originally posted by TresOne

Nice! Sure beats my Wonder Bread bags...

I still have these old ratty things...

http://us.st4.yimg.com/store5.yimg.com/I/activerideshop_1702_3099471'>

Comfy buggers..

fuck you haters. i love my d-3's. i just got another pair yesterday. the only shoes i've bought more than once. (3 times and counting now)

im flossing some KangaROOS (tuscan red) with the zipper pockets, i have no idea how old they are, but i found em' at a thrift store still in the box... They are fucking old, but still as fresh as the day they were made...

i rock the ipath cats in beige suede myself. i'm looking to pick up a pair in brown leather too.

mad steezie fo' sheezie... shit.

word.

i got 8 pairs.. i dunno i guess im sleepin on the skater shoes cuz i aint got them yet :p..

i got and 1 low silver slip ons.. comfy as hell...

navy hightop jordan 9s.. lowtop black and silver jordans , arizone boots covered in paint stains and grease from work.. whit converse chucks.. the new style ones.. and a weird pair of whire chuck all starts i got at mcregors i have yet to see anywehre else.. theyre ugly..

black nike air force high tops... and one lows and and one tai chi mids..

Muahahahahaaa...

I don't really like any of these shoes except the Ipaths and the Rifts.

The two latest shoe purchases have been white/blue Dunk lo pros, and grey/orange/black Lava Dome ACGs (not the retros! original steez! bitch!). You all wish you had kicks like me. Next up? Maybe some Forbes dunks, if I can swing it. More likely, some Grasshoppers or other simple, non-moonboot skate shoes.

Sneakernerd.

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

i have a pair of the natural hemp cats by IPath, and they are comfortbale as hell, they're like my chilling shoes

http://www.ipathtrade.com/images/cat_02.jpg'>

you sir know whats up i love i path, but i ride for Genetics so i try to rep them as much as possible, btu i would be wearing i path other wise. bog foot as a model coming out for them soon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this