Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple of those colors i bough as well. but not as good of a deal. last time that place had rustos and stuff they were only $2.

the satin ambers were i think $1.24 and the night tides were $1.09 in my area. i bought all i could find at that price. went to probably 15 or more diff stores in a 30 mile radius

I just came off on a super going out of business dig from a place that has been around since the 50's. I got a good amount of aerosol cans, but mostly tins of all sizes of 50's and 60's paints, it was a take it all, or take nothing deal. I literally am going through it all still in my garage. Got a bunch of other shit I never heard of in my life.. I'll post flicks when I can. Came off with some sick 50's rustos... Some Wet looks, One Shots, Derusto's, various companies I never heard of etc. Anybody got any information on the paint company Adelphi? I have a good 30 tins of it, can't find any information anywhere about this company, sick paper labels for days!

there are many colors from the 1991 initial American Accents line that were discontinued, such as the Classic colors and the silver and gold. Java Brown is one that doesn't pop up much, and some of the early gloss colors are obscure--- it's hard to find their gloss Black in 1991 cans. Indian Spice, Autumn Gold, Maple Sugar, Leafy Green, and others are all classics from the early years, often remembered for their very high quality.

there are many colors from the 1991 initial American Accents line that were discontinued, such as the Classic colors and the silver and gold. Java Brown is one that doesn't pop up much, and some of the early gloss colors are obscure--- it's hard to find their gloss Black in 1991 cans. Indian Spice, Autumn Gold, Maple Sugar, Leafy Green, and others are all classics from the early years, often remembered for their very high quality.

Java Bean?

Archived