Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of those cans are all used and are in various conditions. Some are NOS but most are not. Some are empty. If this is a problem contact me first and I can give you more details. First paid first served. Will not HOLD cans for people. Deals made on large orders. Local pickup is available. Email me SLYLE133@yahoo.com for questions, answers and payment info....

hfvjhyfvjhyfv.jpg

few of the good ones from todays score.... nothing else to special some flatballs 87 and up rustos etc.

for some reason 3 of the best and oldest cans were PINKS. i cant explain that one but its dope. dont knwo why i cut off the derusto but fuck it you get the idea.

ill bronze has embossed paper label and metal cap with condom under.

home cote i just realized was made by red devil i love those cans.

luckily the recoat i got 2 of the same can but one had the banner the other didnt so i took the cap from the one that didnt for this one. lucked up on that one.

yeah i have noticed there was quite a few soft pinks back then. these all came from the same person so kinda makes sense. Not as many bright pinks and bright colors period in the 50-60's cans.

Joe Welcome should post the illbronze color chart from the late 50's. One of the sickest lines I have ever seen and so few of them have been found....

heres some uk spec krylon (i think??) any info on this is welcome,

me im just happy to have a tin!!

I do know that even with the ugly 3D logo, the lack of US hypochondriac safety labeling everywhere makes this really dope looking.

Judging by the 3D logo, those were made in the States between 1996-2000 or so. Don't know if it's the same overseas, though.

Altona is a product of Kwasny since 10 years now, but it used to be a french brand, very popular among french old-school kings cause Altona used to sponsor them...there were big beefs for it indeed. It was widly distributed and it was real good paint. We call this design "Arlequin", due to the patern which is the same as the Comedia dell'arte character...

I gave some cool shots of all the differents versions for the CMC hardcover...can't wait to see this book!

Archived