SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

Originally posted by Hotpocket

told you man..this is what hip hop does to the children haha. you still got the same email? if so let me know

I'm still at the same address. Hit me on the hip...or whatever these dope hiphop playazzzzzz are saying these days. Word is bond to the fullest extent of the law.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by krylonolium

HAHA POSTAHOLIC....SO U GONNA BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SHOW ME THE LIGHT AT PIECIN.....WHENEVAZ U LET ME NO...FIRST UP TO BAT.......

actually, im not from the mid west, but judging your retarded like replies, im guessing you cant read since you can barely talk correctly, so maybe i could burn you... not sure, what do you write?

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

All of the SJ flix are on PAINT MY FACE, so go look at them over there. I am sure the people involved with the site would apreciate it you didn't clog up there bandwidth by posting them on 12oz.

http://paintmyface.puregraffiti.com

actually, we here at 12oz PREFER you post flicks instead of talking about the soap opers of the goddamned event. flicks are always appreciated, whereas gossip and net beef, even though always expected are not always welcome. thanks.

well i would rather not see them at all...unless someone could find at least one good piece at that jam.....please post it...if not dont post any of that ugly wack ass looking shit from that jam.

ALSO maybe someone could tell me if everyone had a HANGOVER that day......

yeah i said it...yup.....you can QUOTE me on that.... "EVERYTHING SUCKS AT THAT JAM!"

Guest postaholic

im glad to see ONOROK went all out!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:heated: :beat: :mad:

Guest Kritik
Originally posted by deznatori

This is the Onorok piece.

http://www.pbase.com/image/4066253.jpg'>

yeah that's it I was let down too.

This is the onorok...that's damned disappointing. I had a toy that looked like that when I was little...well actually they were peices and you put them together.

I was stoked when someone told me they posted his piece...but yeah...maybe he was drunk..

(hopefully)

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

send some flixxxxxxxxxx

CAN ANY 1 DO ME A FAVORE AND POST SOME NEW FLICKS OF SCRIBBLE JAM AND NOTICE I SAID NEW!!!!!THAT MEANS IF THEY POSTED IT ALREADY I DONT WANT 2 SEE IT!!!!!!!!SO PLEASE JUST POST EVERY1 ELSE WHO WAS THERE I DONT CARE IF THERE "BIG SHOT GRAFF WRITERS"I JUST WANT 2 SEE THE REST OF THE FUCKIN EVENT I KIND OF GET TIRED OF SEEING THE SAME "BIGTYMERS"PICS SO IF N E ONE OUT THERE HAS PICS PLEASE POSTEM

Re: send some flixxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE

CAN ANY 1 DO ME A FAVORE AND POST SOME NEW FLICKS OF SCRIBBLE JAM AND NOTICE I SAID NEW!!!!!THAT MEANS IF THEY POSTED IT ALREADY I DONT WANT 2 SEE IT!!!!!!!!SO PLEASE JUST POST EVERY1 ELSE WHO WAS THERE I DONT CARE IF THERE "BIG SHOT GRAFF WRITERS"I JUST WANT 2 SEE THE REST OF THE FUCKIN EVENT I KIND OF GET TIRED OF SEEING THE SAME "BIGTYMERS"PICS SO IF N E ONE OUT THERE HAS PICS PLEASE POSTEM

Check out PAINTMYFACE. All flix and bs free. That onorok is soo unbelievable i thought it was a joke and was made with photshop.:( :o

graffiti event, new.

eba00226726f00000009.jpg

all GRAFFITI, your coming, come, its in MIAMI FLORIDA,

where else, now that SCRIBBLE is over, and it was too far away ,

we will all go over there next year,

but for now, THIS SUNDAY, yup sunny day sunday,

make it too FLORIDA, enjoy the hott beaches,

the every day all night long clubs,

the everywhere chicks, dem big booty latinaz, and fine black cuties,

go to the PENETS, your outta State shit will be respected.

and bSEEN. aight.

for more info. or stuff, its Aug25bSeen@aol.com

outta towners get in for free and a spot too,

must Prove, or Contact me b 4..holla.

AUG 25.

5th ave. nw 25th street.

its been confirmed.

Guest stilborn

this aint got nuthin to do with scribble jam rilly.but does anyone have any fliks of wut was done to cincy during that weekend?post up if u can,im sure a good ammount was done.i could be wrong,i just know wut i did.p.s we dont got waffle house out in theeast coast where i live.that place is the shit.and makes u shit.haw haw

-useone kws-

Archived