SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

Originally posted by asoka

the fact that nearly every single one of them has changed up their style in the last year to fit into this AOK/stock-cap style.

not just that crew, but everyone is doing that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leads piece employs numerous aspects of greys shit, but come on. That piece aint shit compared to a grey piece. Lets be serious now. Grey's pieces are so much better than that heap of shit.

As far as lead verses tech...... Tech is better.... but lead paints more..... But tech is better....

Guest postaholic

POST THE ONOROK PIECE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!

anything that becomes to political turns to shit.... including argueing over graffiti. when you try to make it so political, it spoils it...

that lewis piece is just a simple with a silly theme..off the hook?i think not...some people need to reevaluate what is dope and what isn't...

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by Wilt

that lewis piece is just a simple with a silly theme..off the hook?i think not...some people need to reevaluate what is dope and what isn't...

so are you the guy who decides whats dope and what isnt? just because you say something isn't cool, doesn't mean it automatically isn't, style rock.

Originally posted by postaholic

POST THE ONOROK PIECE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!

anything that becomes to political turns to shit.... including argueing over graffiti. when you try to make it so political, it spoils it...

yeah...what he said

someone PLEASE post the onorok piece

Originally posted by retard

alright listen a few people from ny are on here because we are actually out painting while you corn pickers are either at home or hanging in the freight yard this entire shit is retarded people come on here and say fuck new york they are clowns this that and the next thing but guess what you are the same fucks who will go check that same played nyc thread every 10 minutes looking to see some "dope shit" well since you are sitting home reading this while im probably out painting somewhere I'll take the chance to give you fools a list of shit that you have to do for me...

1.Come to ny and paint lets see you paint a fucking wall that either isnt next to a yard or doesnt belong to you or some fucking cousin of yours.

2.Come to ny and start shit here lets see how long your graff career lasts here...

3.Learn the rules of graff alright wether the tags are the hotest ever they get gone over by bombs if they bombed over your tags you should have went and grabbed some cans and did fills too...besides why would you tag on a blank fucking truck?

4.If you have shit to talk come here and bring it Id love to get into it with you seriously email me ill give you my adress come to my mother fucking house and ill school you fucks...

im tired of typing its pointless anyway this shit is run by midwest kids...and id rather be on the streets...everybody continue to jock that played ass style.....everything looks like revok or fucking lead....

lol you dont even have anything ot do with it...your not even from ny...i hate when poeple put in their 2 cents..and its only worth 1

Whoa what the hell happended to pose????.. i used to like that glass shatter style..

it was original i think.. but DAMN!!! no on some trendy shit.. i guess alotta guys are now huh?.. but thats like going from a fresh wardrobe to wearing minks and gold fronts with your name on it and driving an escalade with 22s and riding around the block a million times listening to enya...

im ashamed for the ones who swiched their style for them.. even if they think its cool.. they were on to something before.. now there on to the bandwagon..

sad.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Mechanism

[ and driving an escalade with 22s and riding around the block a million times listening to enya...

LOL! Corr just thinking of Enya is making me sick!

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Wilt

glad im not tha only one who didnt see that shit as being 'super dope'

Guest MR. F'N LUPO
Originally posted by thegayrapper

all you gay east coast cats on here talking shit about all the midwest cornfed witers are real funny the past two years hot shot big mouths from ny come out here talking dhit and get split laat year it was SET this year someone else... tough is tough no matter where your from i mean really do you think things would have been diffrent if all yo real niggas in the crew were there hahaha there just would have been a bigger fight and all of you would have got knocked out being from the eastcoast dont make you hard. and why is it that it was a bunch of hill billy midwest writers that came to ny and schooled evryone kern five merz and verbs

Schooled everybody?? what areu talkin baout, they did what every out of towner does, bomb for like a month then never get heard of again. toys have been doin this here for over a decade homes. chill with the bullshit.

MERZ DID 2 SPOTS

FIVE'S THROWIES ARE A VISUAL EYESORE

VERBS??????????? THIS ISNT VERS IS IT? THAT 3D SHIT?

KERN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

AND AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I THOUGHT THAT LEWIS WAS AN ESPO PIECE AT FIRST.

C'MON WITH THE FUCKING BITING, ONE THING THE MIDWEST AINT ASHAMED ABOUT IS THE LACK OF PERSONAL IDENTITY. SURE AS HELL QIUCK TO HOP ON THE DICK OF WHOS THE SHIT AT THAT GIVIN TIME, IVE SEEN IT DONE OVER AND OVER. WHOS NEXT? SO FAR I SEEN A SWET BITE, REVOK BITE, ESPO, REAS, GREY,RIME,GHOST,PUSH,ZESR, AND JOKER OR AT LEAST THAT TRANSEND LOOKIN STYLE RIGHT NEXT TO THE SWET BITE

SAD

Guest upinsmoke

My thoughts exactly concerning Pose... I am rarely shocked, or god forbid, let down by a writer, but when I saw that pose piece, it made me lose hope. Pose was one of the few I waould always use as an example that was sticking to fierce style, and technique, but now, I guess noone is safe from this tidal wave of shit known as the stock cap, goofy AOK trend, which isnt even AOK anyway.... its all European rooted. Do your homework. It's a shame to see a writer with such style, ability, and potential voluntarily handicap themselves... what a waste. As for the rest.... I'm not shocked, like I said.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by upinsmoke

My thoughts exactly concerning Pose... I am rarely shocked, or god forbid, let down by a writer, but when I saw that pose piece, it made me lose hope. Pose was one of the few I waould always use as an example that was sticking to fierce style, and technique, but now, I guess noone is safe from this tidal wave of shit known as the stock cap, goofy AOK trend, which isnt even AOK anyway.... its all European rooted. Do your homework. It's a shame to see a writer with such style, ability, and potential voluntarily handicap themselves... what a waste. As for the rest.... I'm not shocked, like I said.

Apart from Elk and Drax from London who else in Europe is in AOK?

hahaha....upinsmoke how bouts you not worry about what the fuck POSE does.....if the fucking guys wants to experiment with different styles, i think not only is he naturally entitled to that right as a fucking artist, but he has fucking earned it as a writer....now if youre a fucking euro hater then thats fine, but really who the fuck are you as well as half these other kids trying to box people into what you percieve as their style or what that style should be...

i think the lesson of the story is worry about perfecting and creating your "self" and the world will be a better place......

lead pipe...

from what i gather grey doesnt really care so why should anyone else.. and if the person who changed his piece was supposed to be his friend then thats out of line. i see the humor in it but still.... arent there more pictures to post? what about relax, wheres the relax piece at?.....

Originally posted by mental invalid

hahaha....upinsmoke how bouts you not worry about what the fuck POSE does.....if the fucking guys wants to experiment with different styles, i think not only is he naturally entitled to that right as a fucking artist, but he has fucking earned it as a writer....now if youre a fucking euro hater then thats fine, but really who the fuck are you as well as half these other kids trying to box people into what you percieve as their style or what that style should be...

i think the lesson of the story is worry about perfecting and creating your "self" and the world will be a better place......

well i guess what youre saying its okay for a experienced writer to bite style... right?

would yo say the same thing if he painted a strait up daim style?..

would you say the same thing if he did his peice like sabers style?..

this aint like youre trying picassos style and your some artschool kid trying to get an A in art class....

i thought it wasnt okay to strait jack style?... at least for Writings sake..

i said what i said because i truly liked his style.. but if he wants to jump on the band wagon then fine... but no way you can sugar coat it or how many metals you give that fella... that shit hes doing IS NOT his own...

thats bullshit papi... now eat that.

I think KANE from DC5 & WHEN from TSC (both from the midwest)

took the show for rocking the most original pieces @ scribble Jam.

Kane is that bright green piece on the DC5 wall.

When is the purple & orange on the bottom left of the TSC heaven / hell wall.

-- go back and look at that shit!

People who think the Midwest writers don't innovate styles, have it twisted!

its people from the coasts that tend to bite their own predicessors and not

even realize it. -- REGARDLESS, new styles happen everywhere.. everyday...

LETS ALL GET SOME.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by upinsmoke

No, its NOT european rooted. do YOUR homework...

i used to like poses "fierce" style, but it got old. when TM, 3A and all those other guys were biting the fuck out of ATT, then half of middle america was doing it, the shit got played out. (yes i said it, i hate 3A and TM) he had to drop it, just like everyone dropped 3D two years ago. and think of the plus side:the new funk/AOK trend is a hell of a lot better for toys to jump on because its simple, and it has FEELING. none of those ATT biters got any feeling to their work. i like this new piece he did. watch: given pose's level of skill, he's gonna take this style to a new level, and push it in a direction no one has before. good for pose for knowing when to walk away from a style thats totally played out. and yes, he walked into a new style thats getting played out as well, but like i said, he'll push it to new heights.

Archived