SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

anyone got flics of the lead piece that was changed to say grey? i'd like to see what all the hulabaloo is about.

personaly, i dont care about politics, i like alot of lead's stuff. i even (gasp) like that lewis piece. vizie, who i had nothing but negative nonsense to spit about last year, is one of my favorite american writers these days. i guess im a bandwagon jumper too... whatever.

im glad i didnt go to scribble this year... shit sounded terrible...

seeks/ashamed little hobo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by mental invalid

hahaha....upinsmoke how bouts you not worry about what the fuck POSE does.....if the fucking guys wants to experiment with different styles, i think not only is he naturally entitled to that right as a fucking artist, but he has fucking earned it as a writer....now if youre a fucking euro hater then thats fine, but really who the fuck are you as well as half these other kids trying to box people into what you percieve as their style or what that style should be...

i think the lesson of the story is worry about perfecting and creating your "self" and the world will be a better place......

i agree.....not only would it be cool if eveyone worried aout being theyre own individual......but......noone would beef over similar styles....oh yeah not every "CORNFED WRITER" hates newyork shit......i dont thk there is anything better than an oldschool newyork burner........i thought graffiti was one of the few things that held the least amount of predjudice.......catagorzing cats ito east west and midwest is bullshit......it was better when it was .....toy......plain wak.....good.....dope ...and ......king.........................just my opinion.......dont let me stop you from hatin.......peace......oh yeah nice peice daze

ah, yeah mech thats exactly what im saying man(insert dryest possible sacastic voice)...perfect...couldnt have described the current state of this thread better myself....keep pushin that outlook......i tried to eat that like ya asked but that but shit just didnt taste good to me....actually i was allegeric to the shit....but dont stop chewing it on my account.....taste good to you im sure....ending communication.....

"dood wheres my candybar?"

this is getting boring, but some 'for the record' shit:

-it was not vizie who dissed/changed the lead piece. lead knows who did it, they spoke about it, i believe its squashed, lets move on

-the ny kids: let me be clear: i have nothiing but respect for nyc, and most of my favorite writers/influences are from nyc. how this turned into a nyc vs. everyone thing is beyond me....my only criticism is of the 3 no name cats who thought it would be kosher to stomp on like 20 cats with more rep than them just cuz of the "fillins over tags" rule..... are trying to tell me that if theres a wall in new york with tags by sane smith, veefer, deck, reas, skufy, min,kez etc,etc that some toy whos been writing for a week can go right over that with a weak ass fillin and cats will think thats shit is kosher?! i doubt it.

-whoever said espo is my boy....just cause im from philly doesnt mean we are boys. i got mad respect for dude, and hes a major influence, but only just know each other.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by seeking

anyone got flics of the lead piece that was changed to say grey? i'd like to see what all the hulabaloo is about.

i agree, that shits gotta be funny. was it outta beef or just kinda being funny or some shit?

Guest HESHIANDET

woah are seeking and cheerleader actually gonna start getting along? :eek:

is someone going to post the ldissed lead piece?

are you gossip whores gonna blow he tops off your dicks?

stay tuned to the internet for the answers to those and al the questions that rule your lives.

we've never 'not' gotten along.

we both like to argue on the internet and neither of us takes it personaly, we're perfect for eachother. :D

cheerleader... how you gonna drop your homeboys real name? thats messed up... am i gonna have to ban you now? cause i mean, i can ya know...

:cool:

lets go paint trains tonight mr. leader.... hook that shit up...

Originally posted by seeking

cheerleader... how you gonna drop your homeboys real name?

lets go paint trains tonight mr. leader.... hook that shit up...

yo seek...my bad its a bad habit of posting here and on trackstar at the same time.....oops.

as for trains...i think im taking a break tonight and seeing a movie....ask hesh last night was nutty.

Originally posted by thegayrapper

all you gay east coast cats on here talking shit about all the midwest cornfed witers are real funny the past two years hot shot big mouths from ny come out here talking dhit and get split laat year it was SET this year someone else... tough is tough no matter where your from i mean really do you think things would have been diffrent if all yo real niggas in the crew were there hahaha there just would have been a bigger fight and all of you would have got knocked out being from the eastcoast dont make you hard. and why is it that it was a bunch of hill billy midwest writers that came to ny and schooled evryone kern five merz and verbs

you are fucking delusional if you think that those guys schooled anyone out here.

Guest toyeraser

i am the truth... you're living a lie

you are all faggots. fuck piecers. you art fags can shove all your fairy styles up your faggot asses. i shoulda gone to scribble fag just to jack all you pussies for your paint and pull a gun on you for the first time in your pathetic perpetrating lives. fuck you. i hope somebody died in a car accident on the way home and i just haven't heard about it yet.

Re: i am the truth... you're living a lie

Originally posted by toyeraser

you are all faggots. fuck piecers. you art fags can shove all your fairy styles up your faggot asses. i shoulda gone to scribble fag just to jack all you pussies for your paint and pull a gun on you for the first time in your pathetic perpetrating lives. fuck you. i hope somebody died in a car accident on the way home and i just haven't heard about it yet.

at least have some fucking respect

if thats your outlook on graffiti then i feel sorry for you, and what your missing out on..

but then agian i dont, and i hope you die in your sleep tonight you ignorant bastard

FUCK YOU to

Originally posted by mental invalid

ah, yeah mech thats exactly what im saying man(insert dryest possible sacastic voice)...perfect...couldnt have described the current state of this thread better myself....keep pushin that outlook......i tried to eat that like ya asked but that but shit just didnt taste good to me....actually i was allegeric to the shit....but dont stop chewing it on my account.....taste good to you im sure....ending communication.....

"dood wheres my candybar?"

wow your so slick with them there words.. and stuff.. dahugh!:D

Yo I just heard the mayor of Canada wants Hesh to be his right hand man and run the country because of his spot on much music.................

nyc isn't that cool I was expecting soooooooo much more...now it was hawt but CANADA MAKES THE U.S.A LOOOOOOOKKK SILLY hotter girls,stronger beer,less stupid people/beef.....just deal with it eh!

Originally posted by cheerleader

i repeat: vizie didnt do it.

I back this one up. Vizie didn't do it.

DITD- Dezn is now a broke handicapped jewish nigger and can't get his film developed. And the bombing wasn't very hard this year. It definatly was a let down.

Archived