SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

SCRIBBLE JAM DISSAPPOINTMENT

This was my first time to SJ and sadly I was extremly disappointed, there was a couple good stuff here and there but primarilly to tell the truth a lot of stuff there was wack. Don't want to sound like i'm talking shit but that's the truth, some of the pieces up there looked like they were done by some cats that picked up a can for the first time that same week.... My phylosophy behind graff is sick ass letters because that's what graff is letter style, so when u got cats that are out there rockin shit and it only looks dope cuz it's colored nice makes me sick i like to here shit like "Damn that's a fresh ass R" not oh that piece LOOKS dope.........LETTER STRUCTURE.

TECKNOLOGICAL EXCELANCE

WWW.TNACREW.COM:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

i like the tsc prod.....who did the characters?

devious did the angels

rapes did the goblin/demon things

when did the skulls

seone broke his ankle before he could even finish his piece. good for nothin sonovafuckinturd!

Originally posted by seeking

haha, thats why i had the smiley face fool... i was playing the roll of 'hater' for you... im bored and i like to argue... sound familiar?

stop flossin & hatin!! i was doing the same, you knucklehead. insert smiley here --->

Originally posted by pabloescobar

where are sez and gamble from.. is it the land of biters... the gamble is hot but it looks like revok and kc s nise... and sez...you are so so so so bad.. that photo you posted should be burned...no one asked you to be in there crew..

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE AN IDIOT. I DIDN'T POST THAT PHOTO FAGGOT. UNLIKE YOU I'M NOT SOME INTERNET FAME WHORE. I QUIT TA NOT, THAT IT'S ANYONES BUSINESS.

ONCE NY CATS STEPS INTO THE FLIK EVERYTHING GETS EFFED UP... DAMN US NEW YORKERS

WHEW!!! I HAD TO FAST FORWARD ALL THESE REPLIES JUST TO GET TO THE END AND THE BEAT GOES ON... IT'S TRU WHAT POSTAHOLIC WROTE..... "POLOTICS RUINS GRAFF..." ITS GOOD TO VENT BUT HOT DAMN.. CANT WE ALL JUST STEP BACK, GET ALONG AND APPRECIATE THE VAPORS?

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by and now you choke

i'm not parting with anyone. but presenting this scenario as if someone deserves a fucking medal for standing up for some tags is a joke. no one got served. a bunch of gossip got perpetuated and egos were bruised. way to write home about it.

Archived