REALLY REALLY HOT GUYS THREAD

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its all about guys with messy hair, who wear baseball caps or any hat that dresses with the kicked back look ... maybe wear glasses? and fuck a nice car- a bike . so we could ride at night since i can never go to sleep till 5 am . no i dont own a bike but i want one . im sick of running at night

Guest greedy mars

shiet.. 5 am like woah. so your telling me youi ran to that party tonight? dammmmm. girl got skill. god i need sleep.

Originally posted by dELiSs

its all about guys with messy hair, who wear baseball caps or any hat that dresses with the kicked back look ... maybe wear glasses? and fuck a nice car- a bike . so we could ride at night since i can never go to sleep till 5 am . no i dont own a bike but i want one . im sick of running at night

get rollerblades... i got a wicked ass pair that fukin fly!

mad fun for rockin some tags too

Originally posted by dELiSs

well that's a decription of me and you've been running in my dreams all night. hahahahah i love it when i entertain myself.

ewww mike bibby dlush? what the fuck are you thinking he looks like a goofy alien kinda like that one that makes mini discs for chicks in college on his sony products.

:lol: oh man that goods stuff.

pistol laughsateverythingsacramento oner

Originally posted by Pistol

ewww mike bibby dlush? what the fuck are you thinking he looks like a goofy alien kinda like that one that makes mini discs for chicks in college on his sony products.

:lol: oh man that goods stuff.

pistol laughsateverythingsacramento oner

he is so cute!!

Guest postaholic

Re: latino boys

that fool is white isnt he?

if he is latino, he is a fake ass wannabe one. just cuz youre tha lead role in "the Mexican" dont make you latino... silly fuck...

:lol:

(and not you drain bamage, but that guy whatshisface)

oooooooops. is that not brad pitt? hahaaa

MEG RYAN COULD GET IT

THIS THREAD IS FOR FAGS BUT I THINK MY HOMOPHOBIA IS A SERIOUS CHARACTER DEFECT SO I HAD TO LOOK

CRAZY THOUGH, HOES HAVE TOLD ME I LOOK LIKE RIVER PHOENIX... MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOOT SPEEDBALLS IN THE VIPOR ROOM WITH MARTHA PLIMPTON AND CHOKE ON MY OWN VOMIT WHILE MY YOUNGER BROTHER FRANTICALLY CALLS 911 TO NO AVAIL AND LATER STARS IN GLADIATOR OPPOSITE THAT DUDE THAT FUCKED MEG RYAN

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

LATER STARS IN GLADIATOR OPPOSITE THAT DUDE THAT FUCKED MEG RYAN

how about this...

I've been with this chick who's been with Russel Crowe.

That puts me 2 degrees away from getting it on with Meg Ryan.

yeah... no one cares.

Archived