Hot topic trend punks must DIE!

Guest ToYs

Re: factoid...

Originally posted by WhenOne

punk music was originally intended to bring up the white race

that "fact" is irrelivent nowadays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ToYs

obviously sarcasm dosent travel well over the internet. that was not ment to show any kind of respect for you. and could you fill me in on what REAL punks do? thats the point isnt it? for all punks to act the same? fill me in oh holy queen of hardcore!<--- see sarcasm!

You are a moron. Plain and simple. So much I can say to/about you, but I won't even bother. Proceed to listen to your No Use For A Name CD and punch the walls in a sweaty mess......

Oh I forgot you save your aggression for bashing the little kids in the mosh pits....:rolleyes:

HARDCORE TO THE MAXXXXXXX!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Originally posted by WhenOne

if something is the basis for the beginning of said punk culture how can it just be dismissed as being not important anymore?

because over time punk has indeed changed quite a bit... its now very much a different culture all toghether and with punk bands like bad brains or us bombs with african american front men, its very easy to ignore what punk meant then and what punk means now... just an opinion

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You are a moron. Plain and simple. So much I can say to/about you, but I won't even bother. Proceed to listen to your No Use For A Name CD and punch the walls in a sweaty mess......

Oh I forgot you save your aggression for bashing the little kids in the mosh pits....:rolleyes:

HARDCORE TO THE MAXXXXXXX!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

i dont like no use for a name either. and as for the moshing, yes i go in the pit but no i dont hit kids, i never claimed to be any kind of "punk figure" by the way so you cant pull that card on me, you on the other hand act like you deserve a fucking medal for liking punk.

because over time punk has indeed changed quite a bit... its now very much a different culture all toghether and with punk bands like bad brains or us bombs with african american front men, its very easy to ignore what punk meant then and what punk means now... just an opinion

yes now punk is blink182 and brittney spears.

i didnt say punk was ever the fucking kkk im just sayin its original purpose was to bring up the angry white youth

dont deny the roots cheif

i really hate the super punked out kids too.... how can it not be about fashion if you go that far out of your way to look like that? morons... and warped tour is garbage... jurassic 5 played warped tour.. they're nowhere near punk.... so i guess it's not as fucking punk rock as you think it is... punk rock........ what a joke..

i don't mind colored hair... i color my hair.. it's usually blue or black or both... but i keep it combed to the side all slick like... so i look professional.... or like a nerd from the 50's.... colored hair looks good on some people... others you can tell when it's just to be "punk rock, dude!"

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angry xbox

it feels good to go off

it does and i like to go to mainstream shows and slam dance in the pits ahahahahahahahaha

when those kids feel a windmill slap they face they dont know what the fuck hit them.

ahahahaahahahahahahaahh

[bfucking little bastards with they're "punker than though" attitude[/b]

all the real punks know it's spelled "thou"...

as for hot topic, i've never set foot inside one... zack morris watched me hover right outside the door of one while he talked to his friend inside...

anyone know the band destroy? good stuff right? total diy deep growl fuckers... i saw this girl on the bus a few years ago wearing one of their shirts... so i was like wow, dopeness, she likes destroy... but, no, she had never heard of them, just got the shirt at hot topic cuz it looked really punk...

by the way, the shirt was exactly the same as the shirts destroy used to sell at shows, and from what i've heard, they've yet to see a cent from hot topic for using their logo...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If there's one thing worse than posers, it's the people who vent and rag on them in order to makes themselves feel more "real". Fucking tools. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest angry xbox

you know that makes me really made junky

i will kill anyone i know who shops at hot topic and that includes my little sister

i dont dress punk but you can ask me a question about the real real shit and see how i amaze you niggas

ima renissance man when it comes to "scenes" and i love all my scenes to the fullest. especially harcore.

AHAHAHAm ok so if punk is popped out now, what is "good music" METAL??? Anyways im tired of people saying, hey they took my image!!!!!!!!!! Like hey, they copied me i wanted to be the only one with this cool style. ITs going to happen with everything there is out, so dont get pissed. Just do what the fuck you want and dont do what other people do cause its cool. I gave up long ago trying to dress and listen to different music for the sake of being different. Of course I agree that this new wave of "punk" is lame. It lacks meaning and creativity. But the real punk kids at my school are just as lame. Fuck it, i listen to all kinds of music if i like it ill listen to it, im not going to limit myself to one thing just to fit in with a crowd. And im not gonna change cause someone took my "style" cause frankly son, I dont have a fucking style.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by suburbian bum

AHAHAHAm ok so if punk is popped out now, what is "good music" METAL??? Anyways im tired of people saying, hey they took my image!!!!!!!!!! Like hey, they copied me i wanted to be the only one with this cool style. ITs going to happen with everything there is out, so dont get pissed. Just do what the fuck you want and dont do what other people do cause its cool. I gave up long ago trying to dress and listen to different music for the sake of being different. Of course I agree that this new wave of "punk" is lame. It lacks meaning and creativity. But the real punk kids at my school are just as lame. Fuck it, i listen to all kinds of music if i like it ill listen to it, im not going to limit myself to one thing just to fit in with a crowd. And im not gonna change cause someone took my "style" cause frankly son, I dont have a fucking style.

nah

i tell you which style of dress wont go mainstream or the music

thats hardcore like earth crisis ,throwdown, and refused, and strife and just all that great straight edge hardcore and oldskool and new skool NYC hardcore.

that shit is blood and it is aquired listening and lifestyle that will never go pop ever bro.

A lot of so called musicians are getting way too much credit for nothing.... that girl in the picture (whatever the fuck her name is) is getting her outfit put on display for the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame... seriously. Are you fucking kidding me? This girl has made one... ONE stupid song and it sucks my ass.

Archived