Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
*SIZEROKS*

GET A JOB....

what the fuck man, nice flicks and all but fuckin haters diss over some nice shit,

Guest cheesecurd

great post. I would think it's almost an honor to piss some guy off so bad that he breaks the law to spite you.

Guest HELLSATAN
Originally posted by deformatron

more X's than a ten yard fight show

hahahahhah oh shit

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by cheesecurd

great post. I would think it's almost an honor to piss some guy off so bad that he breaks the law to spite you.

yeah i was thinking the same shit..i was like "man i want get a job to fuck up my shit" haha..i dunno why..but yeah..its definitely an interesting attack on graff....

seems like a hipocrate....saying get a life and get a job when hes out doing the same shit....i think he needs a life....

Guest fr8lover

"GROW UP" man. honestly, i think that applies to a lot of people doing this stuff...at least me.

but who wants to?

shit these muthafuckas....man i wish my scanner worked i could do some serious contributing to this thread.....and to the kid who said he thinks it would be cool....the first couple times yeah mabey but over and over its kinda a bummer....whatever though

i have no idea why i am on the net right now,but this guy gaj is obviously infected with the bug.give him minimal props for gettin up,and then shoot the son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckin hater,it's not like the boxes are his fuckin wife,i wanna see him do a fill in............motherfucker is a target,period.....beeyatch....

Guest DMX
Originally posted by educatedfool

it's workers that write that shit, not one guy.

actually, it is one guy. he's really close to me. lots of workers diss graf, but get a job/get a life is all done by one person. i've seen entire yards hacked by that dude.

Guest crack is wack

iof he's so close why can't you tell him to stop!?!? i'd knock that worker out!

youd think with all the graf dude sees hed develop some kind of respect and appreciation for it..og well...there is a a "getajob" fill in in th efirst issue of beautiful decay. same dude?