GET A JOB....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fr8burner

seems like a hipocrate....saying get a life and get a job when hes out doing the same shit....i think he needs a life....

thats exactly what i was goin to say.

Originally posted by nelACKson

youd think with all the graf dude sees hed develop some kind of respect and appreciation for it..og well...there is a a "getajob" fill in in th efirst issue of beautiful decay. same dude?

...no it's not, that was done by yak/axes...

...graff exists in different ways to different people, most of us share a somewhat common aesthetic for what graff should be, but there are always people who see things differently...just think back to kap back in ny he was doing the same kinda thing and so was spit...so now this guy is out there getting up the way that he wants to which is a disgrace to most of us and since he doesn't seem to target particular individuals it just seems like he's being an ass...but hey that's his thing...he's a writer too, doesn't mean you have to like it...there have always been haters and there always will be...

Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by gorilla pimp

ive seen thos fuckin stencils that are stamped over peices by workers that read...WHY DONT YOU PUNKS GET A JOB AND STOP WRITNG ON MY RAILROADS CARS....im sure some of you cats caught them shits here and there..

yeh i got a flic somewhere

Writers are sure sensitive these days..if your gonna do painting trains most likely your doing it illegally. So you should'nt be surprised when a worker gets pissed.Just be happy that you got a flick and not arrested. i can understand if another writer went over your shit,but this guy don't give a fuck about all that.He probably see's all this shit comin into his work and gets pissed, like most people outside the graff world who don't understand it or care to. You ain't never gonna find this dude,and if u did you probably would'nt be stepping to him,specially if your trespassing in his yard.Chill out and just be happy you can still read your peice.I know i'd rather have that then my shit buffed all together.

****** Yards-Get A Job!

For your information....

Not to many can pull off those yards ("Yards" in Plural). By mentioning it, I was only referring to the knowledge I have of this guy and where he does his shit. and how I have been following his work or dissings from early on. I have been in this graffiti freight industry for almost twelve years now, and feel by giving out the name of this yard isn't such a big funking deal. The yard is very blown up. The only guy that can paint in there is Get A Job. Kids go in there and try to paint but get chased or caught. These yards are hot and will always be (Not used to be though). You'ld have to be pretty sly to pull it off with such high security now (even just trying to get flicks.) Kids had already blown up the spot several times having to surrender to BNSF security, ***** Security, State Police, and City Police. This is also warning to those who don't know, ****** is a very conservative town, they'll just about hang you for graffiti! Get A Job has his shit on serious lock, unfortunately ragging on our shit.

Guest SPFlatty

damn...that sucks to lose multiple pieces to this guy. he's got to have so many of those if he's rocking whole yards. oh, the good ole days when yards were chill...

Re: ****** Yards-Get A Job!

Originally posted by actyourage

For your information....

Not to many can pull off those yards ("Yards" in Plural). By mentioning it, I was only referring to the knowledge I have of this guy and where he does his shit. and how I have been following his work or dissings from early on. I have been in this graffiti freight industry for almost twelve years now, and feel by giving out the name of this yard isn't such a big funking deal. The yard is very blown up. The only guy that can paint in there is Get A Job. Kids go in there and try to paint but get chased or caught. These yards are hot and will always be (Not used to be though). You'ld have to be pretty sly to pull it off with such high security now (even just trying to get flicks.) Kids had already blown up the spot several times having to surrender to BNSF security, ***** Security, State Police, and City Police. This is also warning to those who don't know, ****** is a very conservative town, they'll just about hang you for graffiti! Get A Job has his shit on serious lock, unfortunately ragging on our shit.

it's cool man, i can understand that you'd want to help people out by telling them where it gets done, but the thing is those trains still get painted regularly by myself and others. and just so you know, i've gotten a shitload of work done there and not once been chased. alot of ducking and hiding, sure (and a lot of dissed pieces), but stealth is the name of the game.

PS you sound fairly intelligent which is quite rare for writers in this area, so if you want to chat you can hit up my AIM (hotwoyzzz) or email (don_dokken_oner@hotmail.com)

Other Famous Moniker Train Workers

I met a train worker who I had also been following up for some time. Anytime I would see his moniker on a train I would go around it, incorporating his moniker in my piece. I saw his shit all over, Canada, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, Arizona.....One day I was in some LA yards and saw his moniker with the date on it. The date was the exact day I was in there. I found the dude, we became friends. He told me he started out in these same yards as GET A JOB. These yards breed prolific expressionists on the old Santa Fe lines. DMX, I agree with your

views on keeping the yards clandestine, and for posterity.

Guest DRIPONERS

GET A JOB GET A LIFE I REMEMBER THAT SHIT I GOT THIS FLICK OF A NACE TRAIN IN BURQUE AND THE NEXT DAY I WENT BACK TO SHOW MY PARTNERS AND GET A LIFE HIT IT UP I HTINK HE MAY BE FROM HERE ????

Archived