12oz WET TSHIRT ONGOING RESULT THREAD. (MORE PICTURES. LESS CHIT CHAT)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it works when you click it causeyour logged into it, everyone else is not a member or not logged in..you should be ale to from your album go to properties (right click) copy the url of it...the (location) and paste it into the image option here in the post...try that...and remmeber if you did it right and it didnt work sometimes photo hosts work differently ....

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

LOOK AT ME

I WANT ATTENTION

ME ME ME

PRAISE ME

LOOK LOOK LOOK AHHHH PLEASE

I COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION THEN I GO OUT LOOKING FOR IT

LOOK PLEASE.

PLEASE.

I feel you knockin'.

Sunflower seeds?

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

LOOK AT ME

I WANT ATTENTION

ME ME ME

PRAISE ME

LOOK LOOK LOOK AHHHH PLEASE

I COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION THEN I GO OUT LOOKING FOR IT

LOOK PLEASE.

PLEASE.

word. i think people might notice me if I show them my penis or my boob or something...im not sure though cuz If its not pretty they still wont pay attention. I just can't win...

it didnt work. it prolly works for you because its your account.

try registering at fotango b/c i know they do photo hosting. then get to the screen that says "link your photo" and click edit>copy. (at the top of yer screen)

then come back here click on the button above where you post that says IMG. delete the little "http" shit and click edit>paste. thats th best explanation i got.

Originally posted by Ms.Tres

http://www.photogra.com/index.cfm?p=showph...1&kw=&pg=NO&d=1

ok did this work.. cuz if it doesnt i really apoligize for free-posting... and for being the dumbass i am that cant post flix.

try freephot-i.net, if thats down try another host like fotango.com although some people have probs with that or another one that surfaces is cartogra.com, then do the whole copy and paste thing into IMG hope thats a little help..im not sure if your not pasting right or if it wont accept it....

sorry for the chit chat;)

Guest JIGSAW

I'll actually agree with makros now, this thread is pretty fucking stupid, you 12 year olds see dee, and kiss her ass pretending that you might see her some time in your life, and the rest is all "hoowah ima aim you now babie more piktures!, then some dumb kid in the backround saying "yo I cannut see teh pictars for me to whack at!" and then it turns into all this mushy shit about "YO DO YOU EAT AT DEL TACO???OH SO DU I LETZ GET MARRIED", and then you got the degrading side which I'm not even getting on, because their ups and downs......anyway this thread is turning into that real dumb part in movies that are on disney that you know would never happen in real life but make you feel like a fucking stupid ass for participating in watching it....

Secret aka Dee's defense attorney

As a friend of Dee's I must say, she had nothing but good intentions. Dee is fucking hot as the Vegas sun in mid July, and she was just trying to be funny and have a good time. Personally, I love crazy chicks that are down for their shit.

I don't think anybody has the right to tell someone showing their body is right or wrong. That's so Jesus Christ Adam and Eve crap! The human body is so beautiful (that's just me being a fucking hippy, but whatever). Besides, most of you complain about not being able to get to know chicks better. Well, Dee is the type of girl that would be there for you and talk to you whenever you needed her. So come on everybody, lighten up. If you can't beat em, join em... so show us your tits, Makros.

:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by uncle-boy

you posted your tit on the internet and didn't think you'd get any criticism? i dind't say anything negative about the other girls cause i think they are fine.

besides my opinion on your tit really doesnt mean anything.;)

you criticised someone's tit on the internet and didn't think you get flamed?:P

dee definetly wins god dam even tough 2 of the pics werent X's thats all right. and wtf is up with that cracc adict lookin gurl with a nail threw her nipple. a saggy ass clit, and a confederete flag on her wall? i dont get cracc whores these days.

lol yes u r very pale but thats not why i said cracc adict, i said that cuz yer face looks sunken in. and yes do you walk around with that gay ass flag on your bacc saying nigger nigger all day long or what?

Originally posted by rip

lol yes u r very pale but thats not why i said cracc adict, i said that cuz yer face looks sunken in. and yes do you walk around with that gay ass flag on your bacc saying nigger nigger all day long or what?

unless you know somethign i do not...which i doubt cause i think your looking at my repost..thats not the face of bodice....

in other news can everyone quit hating and turning this thread sour..the idea of the girls/guys posting wasnt some hot/hardbody comp...i dont know where people got that idea from...

Originally posted by rip

awww - it's not that you can't type - its that you can't READ. Poor baby - look closely at the posts and you'll see *_lacrimae_* (that's me) doesn't have any pictures of faces near it.

And given that you found that part difficult - I can't imagine you caught the flag discussion above either. Rest assured that it made your argument look daft.

Originally posted by yoink

unless you know somethign i do not...which i doubt cause i think your looking at my repost..thats not the face of bodice....

in other news can everyone quit hating and turning this thread sour..the idea of the girls/guys posting wasnt some hot/hardbody comp...i dont know where people got that idea from...

that wrinkled ass saggy clit was not hot. neither was the nails threw the nipples deffinetly not cute.

Archived