12oz WET TSHIRT ONGOING RESULT THREAD. (MORE PICTURES. LESS CHIT CHAT)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GEAsusONEnep

Kristy is the most bangin girl on this messageboard. Lets see them itty bitty tittys, forreal. :king:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by DEE38

I really really adore bodice's breast, and any one who thinks otherwise doesn't know what nice breast look like.

:lol: believe me dee, i know what a nice breast looks like. i just have high standards, and bodice doesn't meet them.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

:lol: believe me dee, i know what a nice breast looks like. i just have high standards, and bodice doesn't meet them.

finally some1 agrees with me. DEE has nice breasts.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest Pilau Hands

hah i got the symbolism bit

and i understood the confederate flag part

thanks for the offer, but i'm chilling with my rasberry sorbet

ok now people have pentagrams hangin from their nipples. wtf is this worl comming too. whatever happend to walkin around strapped and shootin "niggers"? (as u call them) personally id go out and shoot all the rasict people they dont know what there missing.

Guest platapie

Re: Re: Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

bet its nicer than yours

you know, I think you are the only person to say anything bad about it, and furthermore one of the only negative comments toward any of the girls in the Wet Tshirt threads. Congrats:rolleyes:

thats becuase uncle boy is the luckiest man ever. his girl is dope sexy fly cool.i am honestly saying she is the hottest girl ive seen in a logn time and shes cool. he scored liek you wouldnt belive. shes one of those girls that you get once in your life and you have a really good time then some how it ends and your back with the rest of us shmos. enjoy her uncle boy... enjoy..............

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

bodice...you have AMAZING breasts :eek:

most def! If theyre just alittle big for a wine glass, theyre perfect..and from im lookin at, you got a 10.

Very beautiful girls.

oh and gents...saying lemme see your boobies only makes you sound like your 14. Be thankful and happy that theyve showed you anything..

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: Re: Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by platapie

thats becuase uncle boy is the luckiest man ever. his girl is dope sexy fly cool.i am honestly saying she is the hottest girl ive seen in a logn time and shes cool. he scored liek you wouldnt belive. shes one of those girls that you get once in your life and you have a really good time then some how it ends and your back with the rest of us shmos. enjoy her uncle boy... enjoy..............

thanks plat. but dont say it ends.:( or ima cry.

:D :king: :D

Guest willy.wonka

this is what makros gets off on..

i also think kill whitey is a wigger...yup, a rich whiteboy."thinking he's black."

death becomes you

Archived