12oz WET TSHIRT ONGOING RESULT THREAD. (MORE PICTURES. LESS CHIT CHAT)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by seeking

i only see 3 pics, what gives? why cant i see the others?

IM KEEPING THEM TO MYSELF...

well sorry there isnt any more. i am taking some at the moment because i really want you guys to see the oolong tities. but dont worry there will be more. i just got a new computer so i dont have a digi cam as of yet. will do get one soon.

i am so embarrased!

Guest willy.wonka

that last picture is one to fall in love with.."not just the boobies"..its the light and the softness..i get a feeling of a "shy,but perky"..the way that tank is cut is for pure lustful thinking "very sexy"

her hair...i think thats where i get the perky."besides that nip"very exciting indeed."my gosh"

:love2:

you guys are a bunch of fucking dorks.

you fools remind of people in a upstairs room at a junior high party playing truth or dare.

but thats just me......

and bodice does have nice titties along with all the other titties were nice...

my dicks 8 inches long.

Re: Re: Secret aka Dee's defense attorney

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"your" posting of "your" body just encourages such immaturity and it is saddening.

Oh SURE. *We* are being attention seekers. We should probably just tone it down to constantly posting flicks of goths and soil

I feel you are being a judgemental (and jealous) little wanker

Originally posted by Vanity

so bodice, sup w/ your girl and your nipple? :eek:

how do you mean?

Hal - its Sinn Fein, and I LOATHE them. I mean really hate them. And the guys on the other side too. I'm just opposed to blowing up children....................

Guest willy.wonka

bodice..i would like to see some kinky stuff myself...like a nipple being shown with your girls tongue tip right on the tip of your nip..that would look good"side angle"...i need to get back into photography..exploit my girlfriends

Re: you guys are a bunch of fucking dorks.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

you fools remind of people in a upstairs room at a junior high party playing truth or dare.

but thats just me......

and bodice does have nice titties along with all the other titties were nice...

my dicks 8 inches long.

you too huh?

:king:

Re: Re: Secret aka Dee's defense attorney

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"if you can't beath em, join em"

that phrase just helped me disregard everything else you just typed there.

whoopsie daisy, ma'am....i find it more satisfying to do as i wish and not follow what other are doing.

you can mask up the intentions all you want, but it the truth is deep in there.

i only get aggrivated because it would be nice to see some maturity on this board instead of little dinky magicians dancing around with rockets launching out of their leg covers. "your" posting of "your" body just encourages such immaturity and it is saddening.

you're trying to look for maturity from writers? good luck buddy on that search. i have never met a "mature" writer.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Kill Whitey

willy wonka seriously get my name out your mouth you nerd. Stop jacking off for 5 seconds and try to focus on what im sayin, you are nothing. and why are yall ravin about Kristys clit? shit look like my scrotum.

nigga,dont talk to me about dickridin..bitch.

Originally posted by WhenOne

haha well this is my last response in this thread because i dont want to get in the way of pictures or whatnot

but i have a very good job and a job i enjoy very much

i dont go home after work very often

when i do get home i dont jack off, i have someone to do that for me

im not on for 9 hours but sometimes close i guess

i cant belive im explaining myself to some 15 year old behind his screen at home sipping on his jolt cola and popping his zits while trying to download the latest dragonballz cartoon and laughing because he called someone a 'gay faggot'

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

bodice's pic of the scarf thing is creepin me out...no matter where you move shes still looking at you. wierd....

man you sissys, that shit is hella hot with the scarf...id give you a fat log bodice....and your tits are kool by me...:D sexy bitches.........:king:

Archived