12oz WET TSHIRT ONGOING RESULT THREAD. (MORE PICTURES. LESS CHIT CHAT)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i didnt know you knew so much or cared so much about my personal life god damn mind your own business...i am sorry you care so much about my man i didnt think you would get all butt hurt over something he probably would have posted on this shit himself,if you even had a clue how it is between me and him you would step and stop acting like a little girl butting in everyone's business. dont even try homie you dont know shit about me and just because you consider a pic on the internet some big deal to me its nothing. is the computer your fucking life...???!!!??? god damn i dont know any of you and assure you this is the one and only time my piercing will ever be seen that way so dont go and try accussing me of fucking around when you base it on a flick seen by others on their computer not even close to flaunting my shit in your face.....

Re: Bite my fucking symbolism

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214918f00000003.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214918f00000005.jpg'>

you see whatever the fuck you want to see

holy shit bodice!!!! BOTH OF THOSE PICS turned me on... im questioning my sexuality here!

if i ever met bodice, i cant get drunk with her! but i never will, probably not.. but fuck... theres something very sexy about that second picture..

Re: holla

Originally posted by phEaM

^dee i need a girl like you...some one who likes graffiti....gets turned on by other females...not afraid to post flicks of her self when no other girls wanted to......im a lonley borqiua...

Originally posted by platapie

shes a terroist!hehehe:D

BOOM! Terrorists win!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I don't know man, this is the second thread, less talk more pics....also, stop posting guys the girls need a chance to catch up. Objections? Fuck that, no more wonk saggin.

i kinda agree w/ makro.... but the guys getting all geeked off these chicks are much worst than the attention starved. and i really dont understand why they post their faces. ah well... cheers all around. as long as you're having gun, i guess.

so bodice, sup w/ your girl and your nipple? :eek:

Re: Secret aka Dee's defense attorney

Originally posted by Secret

As a friend of Dee's I must say, she had nothing but good intentions. Dee is fucking hot as the Vegas sun in mid July, and she was just trying to be funny and have a good time. Personally, I love crazy chicks that are down for their shit.

I don't think anybody has the right to tell someone showing their body is right or wrong. That's so Jesus Christ Adam and Eve crap! The human body is so beautiful (that's just me being a fucking hippy, but whatever). Besides, most of you complain about not being able to get to know chicks better. Well, Dee is the type of girl that would be there for you and talk to you whenever you needed her. So come on everybody, lighten up. If you can't beat em, join em... so show us your tits, Makros.

:)

"if you can't beath em, join em"

that phrase just helped me disregard everything else you just typed there.

whoopsie daisy, ma'am....i find it more satisfying to do as i wish and not follow what other are doing.

you can mask up the intentions all you want, but it the truth is deep in there.

i only get aggrivated because it would be nice to see some maturity on this board instead of little dinky magicians dancing around with rockets launching out of their leg covers. "your" posting of "your" body just encourages such immaturity and it is saddening.

i feel so bad. people on this board think that i am the superwoman of feminity or something like that. it's been a long day. but i dont want to dissapoint anyone. so i am going to say that i am not much. really i'm not. so dont get the hopes up because i know that all of you will be dissappointed.

Bodice's Shinn Fein shot is the best. Not sure where you're located, so I don't mean to offend you, if you're on the other side, or on any side at all.

For the haters, just lighten up and let everyone do what they wish. It's their choice on whether or not to post a flick of their tits, cock, etc. Not to mention how much more pathetic it is to come on here and make fun of people than to be on here for 3 hours a day with some friends. Whatever, though.

I guess my vote's gotta go with Bodice or Dee. Dee is really very pretty, and I like Bodice's personality, plus her tits look pretty nice. A+.

Guest willy.wonka

ladies and germ..i am honored to introduce to you...DEVILUSH

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/C3C4B04F-84AD-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/C3C4B074-84AD-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

:love2:http://www.cartogra.com/rs/C3C4B0B9-84AD-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'> :love2:

Archived