12oz WET TSHIRT ONGOING RESULT THREAD. (MORE PICTURES. LESS CHIT CHAT)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by OPIUM3

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bobhowe/graphics/computer_fist.gif'>

Spoil my dreams will you!!! Well I oughta.......

+++++++++=====++++++++++++++

well dammit all to hell, ive tried everything and shit aint working so

you can click the links yourself

Britney Fake Wet T-Shirt

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...605&w=456&h=354

Some chick working out in a wet T

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...611&w=295&h=450

dream about that

Originally posted by cmeup

and also, your tattoo looks so much better in that pik, im sorry i gave you shit about that.... its ill... ;) no hard feelings...

ps- KRISTY- get at me on AIM and send me some more piks girl ;)

you fucking herb

Originally posted by Smart

yeah, well, I don't think she's all that into dick... but, such a blantant symbol of hate on her wall seems weird, since she's always on about how we shouldn't call things 'gay'... perhaps we should call things 'nigger' instead.

pull your pretentious ass the fuck over little man. That flag is on my wall because I fucking like it. End of story. Its such bull shit to say that flag is involved in racism, but other flags (esp an american one) aren't. I think it could be pretty easily argued that ANY flag, because of their "patriot" nature, is a racist symbol.

Further, its pretty blind of you to believe that the North wanted to free the slaves for ANY REASON OTHER THAN TO WIN THE WAR...................

get off my ass, you're just shit stirring for the sake of it. This thread was supposed to cut OUT all the chit chat from the other thread - don't be a dickwad and start fights in it - esp badly thought out ones

That flag says this on my wall: Symbols say whatever you look for in them. Thats why its hanging up there next to my modern day "hate symbol" - an american flag

Bodice_ripper/ikonklastes

Originally posted by Kill Whitey

you racist bitch!

:rolleyes: if you dont know now you know

you suck at life

who cares what flag someone flies

obviously it doesnt mean to her what it might mean to others

i hate people

Guest uncle-boy

Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by yoink

and bodice

eba00214918f00000001.jpg

that's a shitty titty:o

GAY FAGGOTS

learn to speak dipshit

i dont take this 'internet' too seriously

i just stated that you suck at life

youre gonna stab me? :lol:

and i would like to think that my prozac does give me some personality

Re: Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by uncle-boy

that's a shitty titty:o

bet its nicer than yours

you know, I think you are the only person to say anything bad about it, and furthermore one of the only negative comments toward any of the girls in the Wet Tshirt threads. Congrats:rolleyes:

THATS COOL DUDE, HEY MAYBE I CAN WORK A SHITTY JOB, GO HOME, JACK OFF, THEN GET ON THE INTERNET FOR 9 HOURS AND BE A WINNER AT LIFE TOO!

haha well this is my last response in this thread because i dont want to get in the way of pictures or whatnot

but i have a very good job and a job i enjoy very much

i dont go home after work very often

when i do get home i dont jack off, i have someone to do that for me

im not on for 9 hours but sometimes close i guess

i cant belive im explaining myself to some 15 year old behind his screen at home sipping on his jolt cola and popping his zits while trying to download the latest dragonballz cartoon and laughing because he called someone a 'gay faggot'

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: Re: dont forget this isnt a competition...

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

bet its nicer than yours

you know, I think you are the only person to say anything bad about it, and furthermore one of the only negative comments toward any of the girls in the Wet Tshirt threads. Congrats:rolleyes:

you posted your tit on the internet and didn't think you'd get any criticism? i dind't say anything negative about the other girls cause i think they are fine.

besides my opinion on your tit really doesnt mean anything.;)

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

pull your pretentious ass the fuck over little man. That flag is on my wall because I fucking like it. End of story. Its such bull shit to say that flag is involved in racism, but other flags (esp an american one) aren't. I think it could be pretty easily argued that ANY flag, because of their "patriot" nature, is a racist symbol.

Further, its pretty blind of you to believe that the North wanted to free the slaves for ANY REASON OTHER THAN TO WIN THE WAR...................

get off my ass, you're just shit stirring for the sake of it. This thread was supposed to cut OUT all the chit chat from the other thread - don't be a dickwad and start fights in it - esp badly thought out ones

That flag says this on my wall: Symbols say whatever you look for in them. Thats why its hanging up there next to my modern day "hate symbol" - an american flag

Bodice_ripper/ikonklastes

i totally agree with you on this one. it reminds me of the scene in american beauty where the kid shows off his dads nazi plate. you may not agree with what its about, but it does have some thought-provoking quality

Makros. Fuck man. I don't know what to say. I have let you down and i'm sorry.

Maybe one day I can make it up to you. Do you like sunflower seeds? Thats all I can afford right now.

I have let the boss down.

Dee38=Makros's dissapointment.

And p.s. from a jelous girls point of veiw, I really really adore bodice's breast, and any one who thinks otherwise doesn't know what nice breast look like. It's well rounded, firm.. and hold its own very gracefully. And that piercing is very very exotic. Stop hating the contributers.

Bodice, you have the breast of those roman civilization goddess people you always talk about. :)

aha.. i found a flik of me from about 4 months ago-

once i get digi ill post my boobs- ha. but this is just my face 4 now-

by tha way... i have curly hair (in this flik its str8)

also if this doesnt work.. dont bitch- cuz im new to posting fliks.

http://www.photogra.com/index.cfm?p=showph...1&kw=&pg=NO&d=1

plus ive been trying.. but how do u post the actual flik not the link?

Archived