How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Theres your answer.

I dont fuck around with any late night conversations with police. I am a minor, so its against the law for me to even be out in the early hours of the morning. Most of the time cops dont say shit, but if they aproach me, im out.

Also, ive found no backpack makes a huge differance. obviously sometimes you need one when your on fat mission, but for 1 or 2 spot missions you should get a jacket that has hella weird pockets that fit cans and shit.

^^^Theres your answer.

I dont fuck around with any late night conversations with police. I am a minor, so its against the law for me to even be out in the early hours of the morning. Most of the time cops dont say shit, but if they aproach me, im out.

Also, ive found no backpack makes a huge differance. obviously sometimes you need one when your on fat mission, but for 1 or 2 spot missions you should get a jacket that has hella weird pockets that fit cans and shit.

yeah i agree with him.backpacks arent nessicary.and the jacket thing is the best idea and its also alot more believeable if you get stopped

^^Seriously, kid - Sticker trading? You even look, or you just go clicking around with your eyes closed?

Jesus.

To answer your off-topic question now before you go ask in another wrong thread, go by the post count - don't trade with most people with Rookie or Junior Member status unless you know them.

obviously i knew there was a sticker trading post but why would i post it in here i wouldnt wanna post it in the middle of where everyone is doin transactions but forget it i thought the same thing post counts and i guess that sums it up thanks for helping

• 2 months later...

okay i dunno if it been said yet but ill let you guys in on the twinky stratagy, be smart a cop will most likely leave you alone if your not wearin a messenger bag or a big poofy jacket i dont really advise that you ever go bombing with either, put your paint in a bag from Mcdonalds or another food or grocery store, etc.. it does work and i have been questioned then let go for using the old noggin once or twice, just say your making your way home with dinner, etc.. trust the twinky on this on...

one question ive just been wondering about. i got arrested a while ago, if im out bombing and police decide to stop me and find all the paint n what not, but follow the whole 4th amendment right speech n all the stuff in the first post, will my record fuck me over or am i in the clear?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah and dont incriminate yourself, its in the 5th amendment. You can just stand there and look like u dont know wats going on, and if they ask for ur ID it all depends state by state, so check ur local laws.

Cops are trained to make YOU tell on yourself, so dont be intimidated and just shut up and if u have to talk say something along the lines of "officer i dont understand what is going on"

Ill link up a video thats got all these legal issues adressed, its pretty dope.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend and i were out just doing marker tags and got stopped while just walking down a street. the cop said that someone was trying to break into a pop machine, and we matched the description. we obviously denied it, because we had just tagged it and hadn't broken into the damn thing.

cop searched us and asked why we had markers. we told him we were walking back from a friends place and were helping him with an art project for school. after checking us for warrents, he let us go. it was just a waste of 30 minutes. but, i'd rather waste 30 minutes than have been sittin in the back of his car in cuffs.

and i've had to book numerous times. layin low in a bush for like an hour aint fun either, but better than gettin caught.

and i've had to book numerous times. layin low in a bush for like an hour aint fun either, but better than gettin caught.

QFT,

I had to do that shit a couple nights ago and at the time i was thinking, "wtf am i doing? i laugh at people that do this shit on cops.", but then after i got away i was just like "fuck i guess it wasn't that bad"

This makes sense, but somehow, I think it's a lot more complex than it seems..But while

the idea is flawed, it certainly seems plausible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6704029.stm

Are you kidding me that is the most bogus thing i have ever heard.look at it this way people like Timber and Gamble dont have to worry about getting caught because their work looks like alien writing lol.and a new way to waste some cash.

NO. If you think about it, there are a lot of people who would have to be a

lot more careful if technology like this went nationwide. You might say it sounds bogus just

because they're talking about gang shit, but the truth is, if our government decided to really

invest in something like this, a good number of people would be in for some serious shit.

God forbid, freight flicks alone would be enough to put one person away for a loooong time,

if a database was kept of all said persons' work.

Not to mention the fact that it brings us one baby step closer to living in a police state..

But whatever, right?

it seems surreal to me because the graffiti writers dont want attention from "normal people" they want other writers attention so if there is a problem with gang graffiti then they should go to the gangs not the true writers that arent doing much harm.yeah we break into yards and write on box cars, but we arent the ones that are doing drive bys and robberies we are the ones that sit online looking at flicks and using google earth to plan our next move in a yard not killing anyone to get into the yard. it might be good in the long run but i think its crazy. the best data base is 12oz if you think about it. you need a flick ask and someone will post it within 24 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived