How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watch what the hell you're doing. Don't be retarded about it. Make sure you're clean at all times. Don't have tags on your hands or bag or paint anywhere on you. Refuse to get searched. Just try, try, try. A lot of times, cops will still get around your excuses and shit.

And if you get caught painting, if they're an ass-fuck vigilante, I find it best to yell an insult and run hard to a hiding spot. If it's a cop, from experience, be a nice little kid. Don't be an asshole or pushy to the cop. Cops still hold the right to beat you down and say you attacked them. Don't try to run unless you're damn sure you know the way out or if you know you could get away. Just comply. The officer that caught me ended up letting me go without it being on my record, but then again, I hadn't done much damage.

alright, we were all out peicin on this carwash and the police rolled through seen my boy eden and me, my other homies eski and epic weren't seen. so my homie eden and me take off, he runs straight and i weave the cop car and go through the carwash and roll around to the backside to catch up with eski and epic again. the three of us got away but the cops caught eden. he was taken to jail and they got inside his head and he ratted and gave all our actual names. what is the worst that can be done here to the three of us that didn't get caught, all they have are names right? the three of us that didn't get caught cleaned out our rooms and housed and our computers all the flicks that we have and everything so we are completely clean so it looks like our crew never exsisted and we never tagged a day in our lives but can they still slap us with fines and warrants?

you run all the way to the airport and simply hop on a plane makes sence.... retard

be polite refuse to let them see if they ask why not say its your right to privicy if they ask how old you are and your under 17 say 17 its the easyest thing to do I no 17 year olds who are 5 foot 6 pinner kids

You do realize you will get into a lot more trouble if you get caught lying to the police.

Also even if they search you it doesn't mean shit.

Unlawful searches won't hold in court.

You just tell them you do not give them consent to search you. If they don't need consent they won't ask your permission. Remind them unlawful searches do not hold in court.

alright, we were all out peicin on this carwash and the police rolled through seen my boy eden and me, my other homies eski and epic weren't seen. so my homie eden and me take off, he runs straight and i weave the cop car and go through the carwash and roll around to the backside to catch up with eski and epic again. the three of us got away but the cops caught eden. he was taken to jail and they got inside his head and he ratted and gave all our actual names. what is the worst that can be done here to the three of us that didn't get caught, all they have are names right? the three of us that didn't get caught cleaned out our rooms and housed and our computers all the flicks that we have and everything so we are completely clean so it looks like our crew never exsisted and we never tagged a day in our lives but can they still slap us with fines and warrants?

Deny and have an alibi (ie if you snuck out your parents are an alibi because they will say you were home because to their knowledge you were). Deny, deny, deny. Innocent until proven guilty. If they didn't catch you at the scene it's quite hard for them to get you for it without you self incriminating yourself. Tell all of your friends to deny everything and not give into their tricks. You could even run the story that he's just got non graff related beef with you three...

You do realize you will get into a lot more trouble if you get caught lying to the police.

Also even if they search you it doesn't mean shit.

Unlawful searches won't hold in court.

You just tell them you do not give them consent to search you. If they don't need consent they won't ask your permission. Remind them unlawful searches do not hold in court.

you must live in the perfect world, that or you've never been subject to a search

the courts will take the word of a policman over some punk vandal any day of the week, doesnt matter that you say you denied the search, they wont believe you

Nope, I've been arrested for assault and had police attempt searches many times.

When that happens you talk to your lawyer immediately and lodge a complaint.

Policemen can lose their jobs for lying like this, do you think they'd risk it just to take one vandal down (and he'll most likely only get a warning or petty punishment)?

you must live in the perfect world, that or you've never been subject to a search

the courts will take the word of a policman over some punk vandal any day of the week, doesnt matter that you say you denied the search, they wont believe you

Keeping in mind that the cat ur arguing with is from NZ, and ur probably from somewhere else so different laws do apply.

very true. I just finished paying off around 7500 in graffiti or what the judge called public defication. The cop didnt have much on me except a glove and wet paint and that seemed to be enough.

okay heres my damn story I finally got busted,I live in a lil hick town so cops got nothing better to do well some kids went over my shit so I went over thier shit but in a hot spot of the town so everybody can see mine is bigger you know.Well on the way back my and my boy was throwing handstyles on signs and power boxes just goofing off.well sure enough we were half way to my house and BAM THREE COP CARS CAME OUT OF LEFT FILED we were like deer in headlights we had a six foot brick wall behinde us and a roard that has no where to duck off into its a suburb.I had a walmart bag with two cans and they basically bullshited with us and I Was like firing back answers until he was like let me see your bag I was like okay. well I forgot one of my caps clogged and got paint all over my hands he looked and I was like fuck.So he asked what have I been painting I was like stencils he was like where I was like at my house I had to get more paint.He sat us down and came back and was like okay well my partner just saw some silver graffiti on a wall is that yours I was like yeah he said okay we sat there waited a while he came back and was like you are not going to jail but I do have to file a report. I was like okay then he told us go do it in the city.me and my boy were like what?he just replied this is not the place for it.it turned out he use to write a long time ago after his partner left he let us go but kept the paint I was lucky,he also let me keep my caps and shit too. he just said it looked like we were trying to artistic I just went with it he dropped us off at a store and was like stop it in this town okay I just notted changed my name and just been hitting the ditches there are like way to many not to miss and nobody even goes in them.

So I guess I got off lucky.

still sucks though I liked those damn colors.

• 3 weeks later...
The question is, though, if not allowing them to search your bag incriminates yourself and gives them probable cause.

it might where you are...but here i don't have that problem...i had some pigs tackle me and search my bag for no apparent reason...i went to court and i got it thrown out...damn cops

kids, kids, kids.....stop playing mark ecko's game.

go back to your other lives of following some other bandwagon.

it's less trouble than this and you don't even have to be dedicated.

shit man that games is bring so many kids into this game that shouldn't be here...there's these two kids just down the street from me that take shit from the game and tag it on peoples houses...but they are an easy way to get free paint

shit man that games is bring so many kids into this game that shouldn't be here...there's these two kids just down the street from me that take shit from the game and tag it on peoples houses...but they are an easy way to get free paint

yeah the free paint thing is good but dont let them tag on peoples houses teachum some skills and lettering and then we wont have grand theft auto graffiti like my town. the video games these days have more tagging than before just like tony hawk,gta and the ecko game im tired of seeing "Grove Street For Life" tags on perfect walls just teach the youth and we wont have shit tags lol

• 2 weeks later...

I fucking hate that grand theft graffiti Ecko bullshit. Back when I was still in Detroit I walked into an old warehouse complex by the river and saw a bunch of TRANE stencils up all over the damned place. I mean, if the game makes you want to do graff, whatever, cool, fine, and all that, but you can't take 10 seconds to think up a new handle? You have to go and write a tag from a fucking sell-out video game about fighting the establishment by paying the establishment a bunch of money for an Xbox and game?

Seriously, what the fuck.

And regarding the previous question about lying low - I was lying low for about four months before I started getting up again - but I got busted and didn't want to be out on the streets the next day with a new tag - the cops are stupid sometimes, but not that stupid - they would be able to figure out somebody getting up in all my old spots with a new tag in my old styles.

genome you think a couple of stencils are bad man come to my town all you see is Toy written over like famous writters (local writters) and trane beside all of them. These kids even take Dipset and Ghost from the game even thought ghost is from victoria(RIP) and the other ghost is a new york legend.

yeah and if your wearing gloves take them off when you walk from spot to spot, take that word of advice from dumbass over here, cop thought i was a jewel thief or burglar or something, but i just told him i had a kinky girlfreind and i was just coming home from her house and i forgot to take the gloves off, he bought it. lol

:lol: oh wow. haha. you're one slick cat.

i have a question on drug sniffing dogs:

recently i was at the airport and while i was at the baggage claim waiting for my luggage there was a police officer walking around with a dog who was sniffing everyone. that isnt legal, right? do drug sniffing dogs count as a form of a search?

• 1 month later...

Archived