HOMOPHOBIA...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

this thread is just about as gay as aids

i stood 2 feet from a baby elk today, not in a zoo

Guest Swizel

Dirty_ sanchez

What's a Rim Job?

A Dirty_Habit!

Get it!

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by ASER1NE

once i was at a friends place and my coat was hung up right next to this gay guys coat , and they were there for like 6 hours , can i catch gay from that ?

can you ever, shit is contagious like a fuckin plague black death styll shit g, burn that coat and the clothes you were wearing underneath it.

i'm only a minor for 2 more minutes. suck it g.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

can you ever, shit is contagious like a fuckin plague black death styll shit g, burn that coat and the clothes you were wearing underneath it.

i'm only a minor for 2 more minutes. suck it g.

swish ballz in yo face kid

Guest platapie

before you catch gay hahahahahah thats just plain funny. if you are gay and think ima biggot or your straight and think im a dic then my bad i just find it amuseing. you can call me a fat boy if you want:o

none of you have any idea. im in thailand right now and i was kickin it in this bar watching a movie and shooting some pool and shit and this guy sits down next to me. hes like 50 or whatever and he starts talkin to me about this hike to a villiage he just went to and how great it was. then somehow we got into talkin bout religion and he was telling me about his wife and kids in new york and how he didnt want to leave her blah blah blah. he seems like a nice guy or whatever and since he was tellin me about his wife and kids i wouldnt suspect he was gay. so he bought be like four 30 oz beers even tho i said i was cool and so i was getting a little suspicious but i was drunk as fuck. so i start talkin bout how many gay guys there are in thailand that got sex changes and how you need to watch out for that shit (just lettin him know im not gay). so we talk some more and i made up my mind he wasnt gay but he talked about some cool shit so i was enjoying his company. so when the bar closes he asks me to come back to his hotel room and kick it for a little while. i just told him, "youre a cool guy and all but im not gay in the least so...."

so he says, " oh yea of course not. im not gay either. i just want to talk." so i was like alright and i reasured him i wasnt gay one more time just to be clear. so we're both hella drunk and we get into his room and right away he puts his hand on me. i was like, "i told you im not gay man." and he fuckin asks me if i want my cock sucked. so i was like fuck that im out of here. and he tries to tell me, "just because you get your dick sucked by a guy doesnt make you gay."

i was so faded i just left. i was suprised the next day how much i kept my cool. usually i wouldve gotten hella mad and knocked the guy but i think i was just so drunk and it was so out of the blue i just wanted to get the fuck out of there so bad i didnt even get mad. but i was fuckin pissed the next day and i felt dirty as fuck and so fuckin awkward. i just wouldnt talk to any one that was a male and i didnt want to drink at all. so im sittin in the same bar the next day watching a movie again (they play new movies there every day and i go in and watch em a lot) and this fool comes back in and sits down like nothing happened the night before and says hi. i just ignored him and he was like, " you ok? sorry about last night. i was super drunk." then the fool tries to buy me a drink and i just said no and kept watching my movie and he fuckin buys one anyway. i just let it sit there til the bar tender realized i wasnt gonna drink it and took it away. so this dude finally gets the picture that im not into talkin to him anymore and is about to leave and asks me if i want to go to dinner with him later on. i just ignored him again and he bounced. that shit was so awkward tho. ill never have a man buy me a drink again unless i know him and im 100 % sure hes not gay.

holy shit!

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahaha

i bet you were scared...God knows i would have been...thats pretty scary.hahhahaha:lol: what a crazy story..i thought he was gonna smoke you out or somethin..:lol:

Guest uncle-boy

i also hate gays........

..................:lol:

Archived