The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one here really bothers me that much. I think Marlboro Red is pretty funny because he just shoots from the hip and doesn't give a fuck. He reminds me of a NYC writer.

that's cus i am playboy... but not if you ask these herbs, they'll pull every story in the book out of thin air to tell you why i'm not legit... i guess i don't really help the situation by fronting on my identity... but hey fuck it!

i feel like i'm keeping it realer not saying who i am, than someone like "MERO" who comes on here like he's the mayor of the bronx... and got all you losers thinking he gets up! (LOL) see, i'm not trying to promote myself as a writer, cus there's only one way to do that (ON THE STREETS) i'm just trying to have some fun...

yo, i'll bet you assholes a gazillion dollars that you could cruise the boogie all day and not even see a tag from MERO SEIS, let alone any other borough... trust me kiddies, he's not a real graffiti writer... but all this shit is neither here nor there because as we all know, ignorance is bliss, and our reality is our truth... if you dorks can call yourselves writers while you make moves in the suburbs due-less with paint you paid for, i guess anything is fair game, huh?

anyway, let me go get my car washed and i'll holla at you pussies later...

Guest seno.oner

I dont like bullies they make fun of me.

God damn Agt. Adopus your an idiot, you sound like a 4 year old.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, the goatsecxing got averted. Weird, I've goatsecxed a couple of Tease's threads before, and never gotten edited... The mods must hate the "ham sammich" thing as much as I do... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest platapie

i hate tazmanian devils. cause they dont look liek the one from the cartoons. mor elike big rats on steroids and crack at the same time.

Guest railroadjerk

haha mero you remember the countless posts like KORN HAS A PLASTIC LEG" and shit...theyd post a picture of a prosthetic leg...hahahaha so funny.

cope imitators, rem imitators...remember everyone clowning on that kid zook who would always self promote.

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

anyone who is a fucking toy, but fronts tuff with all their criticism. that's weak. you suck. go away.

...word bond...

He like the way i diddy bop

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

that's cus i am playboy... but not if you ask these herbs, they'll pull every story in the book out of thin air to tell you why i'm not legit... i guess i don't really help the situation by fronting on my identity... but hey fuck it!

i feel like i'm keeping it realer not saying who i am, than someone like "MERO" who comes on here like he's the mayor of the bronx... and got all you losers thinking he gets up! (LOL) see, i'm not trying to promote myself as a writer, cus there's only one way to do that (ON THE STREETS) i'm just trying to have some fun...

yo, i'll bet you assholes a gazillion dollars that you could cruise the boogie all day and not even see a tag from MERO SEIS, let alone any other borough... trust me kiddies, he's not a real graffiti writer... but all this shit is neither here nor there because as we all know, ignorance is bliss, and our reality is our truth... if you dorks can call yourselves writers while you make moves in the suburbs due-less with paint you paid for, i guess anything is fair game, huh?

anyway, let me go get my car washed and i'll holla at you pussies later...

What part of southern bully did you cruise in your mothers whip lil nigga? obviously not near longwood cuz me and meph damaged that shit, either that or you peeped it and your just dropping bullshit online to back up your empty snaps. You wack son, you mentioned my nigga Cane and a buncha niggaz that rep HAR and you think you gonna shake me up? You a straight dick rider nigga. You flick other niggas shit, stay in manhattan. "cruisin the boogie" shut the fuck up you asshole, you sound like krs-one in 94 LOL. "YO G I WAS CRUISING IN THE BOOGIE DOWN AND I PICKED UP SOME SKINS AND SOME BUDDAH BUT I DIDNT SCOPE ANY MERO TAGUPS". You still pussy until you tell me what you write, you get no respect nigga straight up. You may not care if you get respect from me but its all good cuz I don't care about yours either faggot. This nigga is toy or pussy or both. I'm saying doggy, drop me an email Mero_Ten_Eleven@hotmail.com you can get banged out on walls or in person, it's up to you. You talk a good game online pop. I can tell you ass in real life, I won't even fuck you up I'll let my little brother do it. You ain't nobody, until i snuff you, then you'll be "the toy that got his chin rocked by mero" LOL! Lemme just clear cut it for you nigga. YOU ARE ASS, YOU ALL TALK AND YOU STILL HAVENT EVEN SO MUCH AS TOLD ME WHAT CREW YOU PUSH. Cuz I will bring it to your whole crew, I really don't give a fuck. I dare you to try to rock on Fordham and Jerome. matter fact come to davidson and say "fuck mero" LOL!!! SON YOU ARE PUSSY!!! LOL LOL just imagining you getting beat the fuck down makes me laugh son. You like Ozzy Osbourne faggot, you can't rock no more. Go wash your car, but don't bring it around the way cuz you'll get robbed, your moms will miss that whip, and her pussy ass son. This idiot is gassed like im hyping myself up, nigga I'm MERO, what the fuck pussy, I ain't scared of beef, and cops ain't gonna get a drop on me online, So I tell niggaz who I am and what I rep, you stupid fuck this forum is to link up writers, You're one stupid mothafucka if you think there's some other purpose for this shit. Damn, niggaz like you baffle me. "NAH I AINT TELLIN YOU WHAT I WRITE BUT IMA TELL YOU YOU WACK, AND UMMM IM GANGSTA, BUT YOU CANT KNOW ME" Nigga there's one reason and one reason only why you "wont reveal your identity" cuz you buns. That's that, You ain't shit. You ain't spiderman nigga, whats good, who you? What a bitch ass nigga. *sigh* It's all good keep jocking. I'll burn you straight up. bring it. Drop me an email and tell me what you write and I'll murder your spots by the time you get back from europe. LOL "YO IM GOING ON TOUR HOMEBOY EURO BOMBING G!" nigga is garbage :rolleyes: I'm mad you said you're "keeping it real" oh shit son you deserve the swift bitchslap for that one, but lemme let yall go cuz I gotta put my shit together and get up out this bitch. To all you cats who are supposedly "jocking me" don't pay this faggot nigga no mind he's just mad he got burnt hard and he's a shook one who won't even drop a crew. Go ahead pussyclot, you're keepin it gangsta. If you are who I think you are, then boy are you gonna catch it son, Ceet already lit up 2 of your niggas and you still want drama? :rolleyes: You're swimming in the deep end bitch nigga, don't play yourself.

MERO ONES

BRING IT TOY

Originally posted by railroadjerk

haha mero you remember the countless posts like KORN HAS A PLASTIC LEG" and shit...theyd post a picture of a prosthetic leg...hahahaha so funny.

cope imitators, rem imitators...remember everyone clowning on that kid zook who would always self promote.

yeah zook was a clown, so was skoz, those niggaz were idiots...remember this shit?

ttp://www.flatwaremedia.com/liberace/images/postcard3.jpg'>

check it out "doggy"

yeah ok, well this is my last day for a while... but i'll straighten up a couple of things for this toy while i got the chance

first of all "doggy" i got my own whip, crib, and life... doesn't matter if you think so, or know so... just fact

second of all, you're just not a writer... you're gradually inventing a personality for me (where i live, my race, what i drive, etc,etc,etc) but if you spent less time hunched over your keyboard racking your roc-a-fella saturated sour skittle of a brain for clever insults to make these losers Laff Out Loud, you'd realize i'm not even trying to speculate on what your personality is like (although you're making it painfully obvious) i'm just going at you on the basis of the most glaring inconsistency in this entire argument (you don't get up, and we both know it)

third of all, it's only right this day-dreaming 1/2-a-fag of a misguided mtv wigger "cmeup" should be president of your online fan-club, so i'm not mad...

(but find the BX on the map and save up for a round trip peter-pan ticket "doggy" bet you dollars 2 donuts you'll jump on some new scrotum-skins after you have to do some forensice investigating to locate any trace of a MERO tag) then eventually you'll get robbed, and head over to western union to get some dough wired for another bus-ticket...)

fourth... i didn't say i was "EURO BOMBING G" i just said i'm heading to europe to check out a few places i haven't been... what, you mad i'm gonna be lounging at a corner cafe on zoot watching a parade of exotic beauties go by while you play the corner sweat-staining your sean-john and picking sunflower seeds out your horse teeth? save up sonny, and you can travel too!

fifth... i didn't say i was "GANGSTA" i could never use such a corny hip-hop cliche to describe my gorgeous personality, guess that's one of the biggest differences between people like you and people like me... do the math on that one "doggy"

and finally, there's probably a lot more to say but i barely have the energy, don't wait up for any e-mails though... my advice to you is to slow down and smell the roses, you're obviously a very high-strung individual! ok MERO, i'll be looking out for you playboy!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAahahaaa mero sound like he gonna fuck you up

he pulled your card like 7 times babyboy :lol:

thats fucked up, hes callin you a bitch made ass dude an you sittin there with your "witty retorts" :lol:

"you should change your name to payback, cause paybacks a bitch"

:lol:

Re: check it out "doggy"

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

but if you spent less time hunched over your keyboard racking your roc-a-fella saturated sour skittle of a brain for clever insults to make these losers Laff Out Loud, you'd realize i'm not even trying to speculate on what your personality is like

Amazing, I could have said that same thing to you, hypocrite. But I forgot, you are allegedly going way....:rolleyes:

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: Re: check it out "doggy"

Originally posted by cmeup

why dont you say what you write to him?

Yo, I'm not interested in anyone's beef but no one should mention what they write on here, or anywhere online. It's way too easy to follow a cyber-trail right back to someone's location.

im still loven this thread...call me one with a taste for sensless negativity...

that betty bouncer bitch looks just like the fat slut at my old job...that fucken bitch..she actually walked up and grabbed my dick at the copy machine. not that i dont like getting my dick grabbed by females, i just dont like big mouthed fat sluts...that bitch bugged the shit outta me. and she had the nerve to offer to have a threesome with me and the lady of the house..please, that bitch was so fat that there wouldnt even be room on the bed for a turtle let alone two other people. and she never shut up, got to take a vacation while i had to work and got a raise while she was on vactation. plus she was like 26 and still had never lived on her own and bounced checks to people selling herbal supplements. you fucking cunt, my freinds sell herbal supplements. dont bounce checks to people making a ohnest wage. and she was fat and slutty to.

marlboro red, your right, i was playing on sending you seeds, as much i think that the prohibition of marijauna for personal and industrial uses eqauls financial and enviromental terrorism, i wouldnt feel morally right violating any laws to counter act that. needless to say i pride myself on my top notch ability to abide all laws in this country and remain a free citizen.

damn, that was a good disclaimer....

i met a architect this weekend. and a whole bunch of hipped out women.

i like women. woman women single plural...im thinking plural.

the architect was hot.

what a joke this cat is

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Amazing, I could have said that same thing to you, hypocrite. But I forgot, you are allegedly going way....:rolleyes:

she summed it up. You're still branded a pussy son, I now know for a fact that you ain't shit, you refuse to say what you write or what you rep. You are a shook one. I love how kids on here act like cops are gonna send ghetto birds to your crib cuz you drop some fillins, maybe ghouliani, but not this herb bloomberg. Be easy, I know thats just the wall this bitch ass marlboro wants to hide behind lol thats why I'm laughing everytime I read this post. "IM NOT GOING TO REVEAL MY IDENTITY, IM TOO BIG FOR THAT" You ain't shit, shut the fuck up, you're garbage kid...NEXT! By the way, I'm the fucking flyest nigga out, and no i don't sport sean john or rocawear, sorry fubu champ...If you bring it to me your gonna catch it, then you'll have to go take your "UPTOWN" jersey to the cleaners pussy. And my snaps come off the head super quick, especially for cocksuckers like you, so nope I ain't racking my brain, But I bet your racking yours with your little bougie ass essays you write. What a toy. *sigh*

MEROE MLBTK

FRESH DIPPED

TOYS AINT SHIT

Archived