The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look kiddies.....

you all should do your self a favor and stop swinging from mero's nuts...

and dont get me wrong, i give mero daps for the gritty bronx mobber that he is..

but have you got that fact that you all have made complete dumbfucks out of yourself by rallying behind mero...prolly marlboros whole point.

if you dont like marlboro, then handle it on your own...

its not that hard to type a offensive post and its not like marlboro is gonna reach out the screen and nail your ass with a milkshake....

damn......kids these days...........

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

bodice ripper....you're a lesbian, fantastic. good for you, but im damn sick of hearing about it. go bla bla about your sexual preferences on some homosexual forum instead. you also seem a tad overzealous to argue with anyone given the opourtunity.

o-p-p-o-r-t-u-n-i-t-y

te heee

you all should do your self a favor and stop swinging from mero's nuts...

damn, i couldn't have said it better myself

mero, all the shit you talked sounds good for these geeks, but we're both from NYC (not upstate) and we both know you don't get up

you can lie and say that you do, and that's cool 'cus they don't know the difference, and that compounded with the fact that i've been breaking all these herbs down and they were just waiting for someone to come along and roast me, makes you the man of the hour! dude, you're like totally popular and i'm like totally too pussy to respond to you 'cus you're gonna hurt my feelings again!

CONGRATULATIONS HERB!

but still, i never heard of you!

matter of fact i drove down southern boulevard today and saw not even a tag... not an M, an E, an R, or an O! "NAH NIGGA, YOU AINT DROVE DOWN SOUTHERN BOULEVARD HERB, YOU CAN'T HANG IN THE BX YO" yeah, that's what you think, but the thing is you don't KNOW! tryin to say i got no knowledge of the city cus i don't know about you, NIGGA PLEASE, NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YOUUUUUUU!!!! YOU DIDN'T KNOW?

you aint a fame whore, OK, that don't mean you gotta be too scared to bomb a little!

so talk whatever generic shit you choose, and invent an identity for me, but you're a no-name herb pushin HAR... please? do you think anyone knows about HAR outside of CANE, NOVA, and a little bit of CWES... please find your identity, you get up less than JEKEL you dork

later fag

and yo by the way... i got 2 more days to post on here before i bounce to europe for a while... (yeah i'm fronting, not really going to europe right whatever) so anyway i'll save all you losers the trouble of saying MERO (who the fuck is that) chased me out of the room! (picture that)

but anyway, MERO, hey buddy, get your little disses out your system in the next day or so if you want me to see them gangsta! i'll be looking for your shit in the BX... sometimes you start seeing someone up after they tell you what they write, but i don't know about you... i'll let you know though

OK, back to work

poor spelling or not, my point still stands.

your sexual preference is a crutch for identity. if only it was as easy for us heterosexuals.

stick to just posting pics of hot girls and we'll be fine.

oh you POOR heterosexuals! it must be soo difficult for you....

:rolleyes:

If I reply, you'll whine. But, what do you expect dragging this out?

you wanna start a cogent debate regarding myself/sexuality/identity/internet personas, - I'd love to, lets start the thread.

If not, get off of me......................

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

oh and one more thing...

actually forget it, i'll save this one

ps: eat a dick smart

Attention 12oz shoppers: We have found a lost or abandoned, child in the toy department... He's awfully cranky, perhaps he needs a diaper change...

tyler durden i mentioned your name hoe. we hate canada eh? you was like "oh shit berg mentioned my name imma act like i didnt see shit" but i mentioned it in a good way cause you my boy an we dont like nobody....

haha, i didnt even see it. cool. i feel cared for.

and no....i dont like anyone really. hoo-fucking-rah for us.

i think ttboy has beef with me now because i hate canada so much. sheesh.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Re: deadass

Originally posted by MeroSeis

"NAISHA IS FAT"

"REMO GOT BEAT UP BY TATS CRU"

Hahahah ... yo ... holy shit ... hahahaha ...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

still hate marlboro red, teehee

me too, and sometimes bodice ripper.

just because.;)

**Sorry man. I had to get rid of that. I even thought it was gross, and I'll let pretty much whatever slide. Sorry! --HAL**

**You can repost the URL, as long as you don't actually post the flick. That shit was so fucking gross. ---HAL**

Yeah... I'm posting flix of that guy's lungs.. you can see 'em.

Heh.

I can't believe i read that shit. What a waste of 10 minutes.

No one here really bothers me that much. I think Marlboro Red is pretty funny because he just shoots from the hip and doesn't give a fuck. He reminds me of a NYC writer.

anyone who is a fucking toy, but fronts tuff with all their criticism. that's weak. you suck. go away.

Where's that "Is Tease really better than 40% of the board" poll again?? A perfect example of people that like to talk shit and have nothing to show for it.

I think people that constantly brag about how great, pretty, friendly, or homosexual they are, they're just trying to convince themselves.

Archived