The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woo fantom&dojafax did you read all that too?

only thing i hate is how you cant delete posts anymore..making me think before i post an shit..

mmm i hate the fact that almost all threads in the yard are closed on the second page...and i cant find my stickermaker thread..or any of the good threads in the yard..

carl winslow with his casual t name got on my nerves though..at least he's being lowkey now

oooooooooh man. i could name quite a bit of people i dont really like on 12oz. the shit they do, bothers me, especially if they have the same qualities in real life. but since i dont know, i dont say. simple as that tho. ill still talk to em, i dont care enough to call anyone out on here for shit based on the internet. now, ill argue with anyone, thats a whole different story, i love being right, and i love to be proven wrong. its amusing. so its worthless to try really. i think the only person thats really gotten under my skin on here are mr. abc and gliko, and i can remember a time where i wanted to reach through my screen and box tesser, but all these points made, were ages ago.

adopus, go to the Nieghbor hood thread and read my response to your repy oh hell i'll quote it...

fuck you haters...:mad: only an ignorant mother fucker would think that the location of a person determines the skill that they can paint. you think if i lived in a city then i would be any better? thats shits fucking dumb. the skill that i paint at has to do with the amount of time i practice and how often i paint, nothing else. just because i live in a small town im not suposed  enjoy graffiti? if so can you list the conditions that would be different to me if i lived in a city that would make me in your eyes a "true Writer"? and as for that question im asked all the time "Why do you buy your paint? shit a true hardcore writer would rack his paint then punch the cashier in the eye for looking at him" well living in a small town is fucking different! if you are seen on camera racking paint then you wont be hard to find in a small fucking town where you know alot of people. writers in small towns cant afford to be seen bombing at all either cause when your out bombing and that one car goes by and you over there  thinking "oh i'll never see that cat again" im thinking oh shit i know that guy from english class. so like i said before FUCK YOU HATERS. who are you to call me a toy when im the ONLY writer in my town now? when i go out almost everynight and paint and bomb by myself. when this whole town thinks all graffiti is gang warfare i still write to teach people what graffiti really is. how famous are you? in your big ass city your little voice is overshadowed by a million other writers, you get no heat. in my little town where you think graffiti is pointless, im famous, i get more heat from the cops than you will ever know, i get frontpage stories in the paper. yeah i have no idea what graffiti really is im just a stupid toy.

u=gay

i hate GLIKO.

that's right, Mr. sXe Brass Knuckle Moshypants. you think i don't know what you're trying to do??? i know you want to be the president of the knightbats. well guess what, motherfucker... i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

"you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!"

woohoo happy thanksgiving i have nothing to say.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Nov 25 2004, 04:27 AM

i can remember a time where i wanted to reach through my screen and box tesser, but all these points made, were ages ago.

Haha, wtf?! i totally dont remember that, elaborate...i could use some critique..

Originally posted by Glik0@Nov 26 2004, 04:16 AM

you can hate me now, but i wont stop now.

Maybe if you stepped it up a bit Mr. Toydesigner Thickblack Framed glasses Tattoo Arm, I wouldnt have to try to pick up your KB slack.

HEY NOW.....MR. TATTOO ARM IS NOT SLACKING...IQUIT, 4 MORE YEARS.....

my ignore list as of now... may not actually have anything against these folks personally.. but ah well.

Kr430n5_666 Member 15481 Remove

ink Lunatic Member 2280 Remove

Devilush Member 8685 Remove

DEE38 Member 2891 Remove

rental Member 1764 Remove

decu goldyn1 Member 346 Remove

SukiSukiNow Member 1683 Remove

alure Member 2340 Remove

slave_one Member 2002 Remove

loopsnew Member 94 Remove

bathoræ Member 413 Remove

bEka Member 149 Remove

»§ÜGÅR« Member 1156 Remove

CinchedWaist Member 2365 Remove

gatita Member 738 Remove

fatalist Member 411 Remove

hail Member 196 Remove

thegirlecho Member 201 Remove

Verbal Kint Member 117 Remove

LadyNapua

my favorite person on here is merojuana.

other people that i could probably tolerate in real life...

Kr430n5_666

casekonly

elmamero

iloveboxcars

pfffffttttt

high priest

on another note: Vanity is clearly a woman-hating borderline faggot & needs to get some ass asap before he turns full-blown homo.

Archived