The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thegirlecho@Nov 26 2004, 07:43 PM

my favorite person on here is merojuana.

other people that i could probably tolerate in real life...

Kr430n5_666

casekonly

elmamero

iloveboxcars

pfffffttttt

high priest

on another note: Vanity is clearly a woman-hating borderline faggot & needs to get some ass asap before he turns full-blown homo.

:haha: coldblooded...

I know why Im on ignore: most likely because hes read my flirty posts, thought I was a graff ho/fat pimply faced 14 year old girl wana graf writer trying to get the ins and outs.

But shit.. all I want are some ins and outs.... gliko? gooch? mero? Id say iquit but you live in HK.. INS AND OUTS PLEASE.

Haha Vanity, its all good, I understand corny message board drama and misreading how people really are. ;)

Originally posted by Vanity@Nov 27 2004, 04:17 AM

ha ha.. i love how ignoring chicks on a graffiti message board implies that i am somehow a homosexual.. and i guess that's supposed to be an insult and now that arcel has figured out im a guy, he finally stopped hitting on me.. sheesh.

:biglaugh: :lol2:

HAHAHA IM STILL AMAZING, AND HAVE ONLY MADE ONE LIST.

And that was only becaue iquit was threatened by my ecrewocity.

I've always liked ol Vanity simply because he/she/whatever was just a cold fuck, and was using the word herb back in like 2003 before all you dicksuckers found it.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 26 2004, 10:53 PM

oh that's it... Im gonna go hate all over your throws tonight!

hahaha... you got most of it right.... except for the fagot part.

ppffffffffffffftttttttttttttt son yous best have some time on your hands cause I ruined your art fag hide out all last weekend!........whats with queen street catching the buff? THE DRUNK TANK DIDN'T EVEN RUN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you'd like to see my tactics of dealing with shit talking art fags go see the back side of the 416 wallllllllllllllllllll.....oooooooooooooooooppppppppppppssssssss

i dont hate the people on my ignore list.. just would prefer not to be bothered w/ them.

and glik.. i find it interesting you describe me as cold... i actually consider myself a fairly nice guy; i just don't like it when cats act like bitches... i mean, if someone is gonna act like a hoe, i'ma treat em like one.

and i guess a lot of cats think im a chick... they ussually im me, find out i'm not, and then we never talk again cause i didn't put out :privateeye:

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2@Nov 27 2004, 11:18 AM

I find it hard to develop hatred for anybody online. Real life has too many issues to worry about any bullshit online.

i agree...i dont hate or ignore anybody on here,although there is a few heads i wouldnt mind whoopin up on,but thats another story...

Archived