The people on 12oz I hate and why

Guest Agt. Adopus

Fucking Palestine One was such a dumb slut, I'm glad he got banned. Kabar is annoying because he makes everything about guns or whatever the shit it is he thinks about, but he can usually be torn to threads with facts and reason.

Other than that, I don't really care enough to hate anyone on here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kill Whitey probably is still on here, he is probably WEAK NIGGUH, or some other weak nigguh on the board. i never really liked theo huxtable either, what is his new name, carl winslow, what's with all the shitty black actor sitcom character names? i really don't HATE anyone on here, i don't know anyone from 12oz in real life, so how am i gonna have hate for a name on an internet message board.

Originally posted by Dino Martini@Nov 28 2004, 04:01 AM

Kill Whitey probably is still on here, he is probably WEAK NIGGUH, or some other weak nigguh on the board. i never really liked theo huxtable either, what is his new name, carl winslow, what's with all the shitty black actor sitcom character names? i really don't HATE anyone on here, i don't know anyone from 12oz in real life, so how am i gonna have hate for a name on an internet message board.

you are like a detective or some shit...

kill whitey did suck....WEAK NIGGUH is cool..theo was cool too.

Archived