Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by SteveAustin

Oh man, if you only knew what my work photo shoots consist of...

hmmmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mr_president

lets see, skeletons in the closet huh...

im scared to bomb...

im a pussy when it comes to racking...

ummm i guess i confess im becoming a hater lately, more racist kinda...

after many years of denial, i admit i was a wigger...

ive become a real loser lately, i havent worked in almost two years, my parents pretty much pay for everything right now, and im 21. its pathetic.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

about Ashton Kutcher's hair:

Originally posted by I am Fabio

Did you all see this shit?!!?!? He chopped it! What the FUCK!?!?!?! Now he looks like a buffer Justin Timberlake.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by mr_president

just got back from the barbershop/haircut place whatever the fuck you cool people call it... the fags working there are multiplying.

there are like 3 for sure i know were gay, and then there was like 4 fat chicks as usual... i dont really care about gay people, except when they are extremely flamboyant. that shit is just annoying. its like being extremely racist and constantly making racist remarks, it just gets old...

so anyways, this one fag is constantly trying to conversate with anyone, he gives good haircuts and all, but he fucking talks to much about the stupidist shit. and like you can tell he is trying to hard because, he'll be quiet for one fucking second and then start yappin' to some fat bitch about this or that...

so, i walk in, and the point me to this one guy, looks kinda gay, but not really, looked more like a terrorist/sniper type of white guy...

so im like, oh goodie, a new faggot in the work group... :rolleyes:

and so im sitting there, and i knew he was new because I hadnt seen him before, and so he starts cutting my hair in a weird way, i guess as long as it ends up okay, its all good, but i get the same haircut every time, and he was starting out all differently from the other bitches, so he had me worried.

so he's cutting my hair and shit, and that loud mouth fag in the background wont shut up, they are having like a pow wow in the back part of the place, 3 fat bitches and two queers... hahaha, so they are talking about sme retarded shit, and i was just sitting there like these goofy fucks, but not really showing any concern to them, and then my barber looks down at me, and is like:

"the shitty conversations you hear at the barbershop eh?" in a terrorist/sniper kinda voice... haha, so i was like hmmm, maybe this guy isn't gay, must suck for him to work here...

being gay is like trendy now a days... it really pisses me off, fucking flamers....

your seem way too infatuated with gay guys.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i fucked sneak.

Originally posted by sneak

ps.wonka....that was a secret!!

• 2 weeks later...