Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GEM1

DAMN that SLICK!!!!!

Guest askmymom

diss?

if that is a diss it is the dopest thing i've ever seen!

Guest askmymom

diss

I'm sorry that shit is fuckin' ffrreesshhhhhhh! I'm pretty sure it was a diss too, look how SLICK cover the crew names and DAIM'S. I not one for disses but that has mad fuckin' class for a diss. I think it looks better now too,sorry Daim.

:crazy:

yeah, thats a diss. but, because that piece got dissed, other's followed. when i saw that wall 3 weeks ago, there was a swastika painted on "slick's" L... and, then, of course, a diss on the swastika.

real slick.

Guest bug

hmmm, slick has beef with daim, interesting....

i hate beef because its destroys what we risk our lives for.... but i gotta admit this one improved the previous while dissing it, which doesn't happen often

the swastika was on the pic i posted but i took it out in photoshop. i am not sure who put that there. i suspect it could have been SLICK, kinda as a diss to DAIM cause he is from germany. i am not sure though. just to clarify for all the people who arent sure what is going on in the pictures:

the wall is in downtown LA. it is the wall that slick hooked up a few years back and it has a huge unfinished production. it has KRUSH SABER MEAR GAS TYKE REVOK RISK RELIC TEMPT etc, etc....

the wall has been unfinished for years.

anyway a few weeks ago, DAIM came out to LA with TRIBAL and they asked him to paint on that wall. now i guess because SLICK was so hard to find they just kinda went over the shit that was there without really getting SLICKs permission. so DAIM painted and a few weeks after that SLICK apparently "dissed" DAIM for painting on the wall.

mad props to the SLICKSTER!!!

ill try to find a pic of the other side of the wall.

Guest SayOne

that shit is badass..it does look better

im not into all this abstract shit that i cant read i like pices that have letters i can read an look good. so i dont really like it cept the color is pretty siccc. wait nvm i just looked at tha second 1 an i kan kinna read it so bump i geuss.

Originally posted by rip

im not into all this abstract shit that i cant read i like pices that have letters i can read an look good. so i dont really like it cept the color is pretty siccc. wait nvm i just looked at tha second 1 an i kan kinna read it so bump i geuss.

(a) you're spelling is frightening...

(B) there are definitely letters there. They're pretty easy to read in both cases, so.... what are you talking about...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

(a) you're spelling is frightening...

(B) there are definitely letters there. They're pretty easy to read in both cases, so.... what are you talking about...

yeah what he said , so what the hell are you talking about

Guest Dr. Doom

That SLICK is just that mein, SLICK!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now